2 black kids murder 88 year old white ww2 vet

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Phamas, Aug 24, 2013.

1. Everyone should be outraged. These kids are horrible.

There will be none. They have been eerily silent. I bet there dumbfounded by the media asking the same...unless you watch MSNBC. Then they just ignore it. 

Jesse did tweet on the Chris Lane thing it was "unfortunate" Thats all he could muster as a man of the faith. Thats it. 

I think what that community is discovering is the well of sympathy has run dry from Treyvon Martin. They literally sapped it all out. 

All Obama, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, NAACP, all of them are now are Race Hustlers. They exploit some supposed wrong to justify actions that individual's freely took. 

Sad to since those guys were titans in back in the day. 

3. Why is race being brough into everything recently...and for a while now I keep reading people posting about every violent crime that happens, saying 'you think this will be a media frenzy!?' Well no, not every violent crime will be a national media frenzy...these things happen all the time...seems to me the big national stories are arbitrary, to fit into some regular interval where they want to make a huge deal out of some arbitrary event.

4. You're just as bad as the people you call hypocrites.

The outrage should be that a war vet was beaten to death. Race shouldn't play a role in how outraged you are, or why you're outraged. 

5. I agree at "what does race have to do with it?" It has nothing to do with it, its just 2 fucked up children doing something evil for probably no reason other than a quick thrill.

Sadly the world is packed with sick mother fuckers, and its never going to change.

6. this, this and this.

also, i wish there were an infinite like button

If they can say the other incident was about race, when it clearly wasn't...
    Then that is clearly free game to label this as race. 

8. ^^ There's no fine line, when the other side shits all over common decency and calls it racism.

I bet you were saying the same thing about the Zimmerman case, right? That case really had nothing to do with race but the media made damn sure to stoke that racial hatred.

The media is ignoring the incressing levels of black on white violance as it dosen't fit their agenda.

10. #12 Swills, Aug 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013
    Look, it's only racist and worth sensualizing when a white man kills a black man.

I loved that when asked about the death of the Austrailian baseball player the White House said they weren't familiar with the story. I also loved that Obama opened his big mouth to comment on Trayvon not once but twice, even going as far as saying that Trayvon could have been his son.

Ha ha ha, go fuck yourselves whitey.

This post was brought to you by a white man.

11. sounds to me like the white guy was loitering. i think it works like in the NFL and the penalties offset each other. replay the down!

Everything's fair game to be labeled as race if you so choose. My point is if you're going to get on them about making the Trayvon murder about race, how are you any different by making this case about race?

13. #15 Lenny., Aug 24, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2013
    [quote name="Thejourney318" post="18568374" timestamp="1377353925"]Why is race being brough into everything recently..[/quote]Because people are dimwitted and need a soapbox.

14. #16 Aaagogo, Aug 24, 2013
    Devils Advocate...

is this really that bad? the old guy was due to die soon, naturally...

yeah, the 2 black kids were fucked up, beat  to old white man to death, soon they will be caught by the cops, or eventually killed on the streets... big deal...

the 3 human lives involved in this "story" are insignificant, 7 billion world population... neither 2 black kids will amount to anything with their lives, even before they killed the old man...

sad news yes, something to take a 2nd look... well, there are more important things going on in the world.

15. "What has this world come to when 88 year old white men cant even sit in their car with out being visciously murdered?"

-the white Al Sharpton

16. #18 rhapsodyrcks, Aug 24, 2013

Of course it has a place. No one made that kid that shot that baseball player put the messages that he did on twitter. Imagine if a black kid was killed by a white then on there twitter it says they hate black people. The media would make that the headlines. 

Go old Al Sharpton has no problem with it. 

Fighting fire with fire is immensely more fun, stimulating, and satisfying. 

Umm, I'm not distributing my malicious propaganda to millions of people?

And I guarantee you race was involved.

18. Why was there race needed in the title.
    Racism will still exsist if we keep recognising skin colour. The title should of read... 2 teenagers kill war vet in cold blood.

This post is no way in hell sticking up for them what they done was disgusting and they deserve to hang for it.