2 and 1/2 weeks into flowering

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bowling420time, May 4, 2009.

1. im 2 and a half weeks in but i was wondering if you could get the same quality weed growing with soil as you could if you wre using a hydroponics setup. Cause ive been reading and it seems to me i could just grow females in soil and get the same quality as some hydro any info
    by the way heres some pics tell me what you think

2. Very pretty ladies! I love bud grown in soil, soil can help you as it breaks down some of the problems and buys you time.

Good luck

3. To me, it's just a hobby - for personal use. If I was trying to make money or get quantity I would go hydro. My pH isn't as troublesome and there seems to be less problems.

4. yeah soil just has a certain taste that hydro cannot match, I get a few problems with soil, but that is usally my mistake anyway. I have grown the same exact plant cuttings side by side before one in water other in soil, same room, nutes etc, and the soil was much richer and fuller in taste. both dried and cured for about a month. Wife prefers the soil grows also :D

5. you cant beat mother nature. nice buds

6. Nice lookin plants there!

Personally, I've never even considered hydro. Sounds like too much hassle for what you're getting out of it.

And I whle heartedly agree with Bolthero....