Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2 8ths of dank or 1 8th and a gram of hash?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by creemart, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Should I get 2 8ths of dank and an edible from my local club for $75, or 1 8th and a gram of hash for $65?

If oil is 25/.5g and hash is 20/g which should I get if in gonna be using it to top bowls?

I want to know the best deal and which will get me the highest the longest. I have a high tolerance by the way.

Thanks

2. I'd go with 8th & hash

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I'd also go with the 8th and gram of hash.

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1251318-trainwreck-gdp-grow.html#entry18811505

4. go withe the 2 8th make it last unless  u got dough like crispycream

5. get the hash bro, ive been smokin a bunch of hash lately, my tolerance has rose like a motherfucker but mann smokin hash is a real nice haha

Go with the "2 8ths" (Why don't you just say quarter? ;P) and edible. 

7. has for top bowls, but by the q of dank over the 8th of hash.

I hate taking oil off a bowl find it to be a complete waste, doesn't do to me like the dabber does

8. I'd say go with 2 8ths. 
    I had a similar situation, and yes the first few highs were great but I personally wish I got more herb with the money instead. Especially if you conserve it. 

9. Hash and a eigth, it will last longer

10. Ion get the eight with hash.