2.5 weeks into flower...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by imBaked, May 24, 2008.

1. how's she lookin?
    i have 120 watts of cfl going for it
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Not bad, I can tell it couldv/could use more light to fill in those gaps but looking healthy at least.
    What type of soil did you use?

3. could you go into more detail?
    i'm not too sure what you mean by gaps.
    i plan to get at least another 40 watts soon.

i'm not even sure on the soil. i use shultz 10-15-10 liquid plant food, if that at all helps
    its like a cheap ass practice grow

4. Well dont get me wrong, it doesnt look bad, but next time if you use more light, you will decrease the length of the stem in between the nodes. Its good to keep these less than an inch, smaller the better as this means more sites = more harvest.
    Is it a hermie?

5. looking good

6. nice looking sativa dood,
    buds look way frosty...
    for using cfls you did pretty good.
    if you would've had a h.i.d light you would definately increase your yield.

7. yeah dude that looks pretty good. for a sativa it's not totally unexpected to have a less dense type of plant. for 2.5 weeks of flowering she's got a great start on bud development. :smoke:

8. no sir no sign of hermie
    and thank you for the tips

here's a few pictures i snapped earlier today
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Looking good man; what type of reflection do you have? Just painted walls or foil? Thats a fine job with cfl.

10. painted white walls
    and thank you:)

11. lookin good! did you lst it? its pretty bushy for a sativa...

12. yes sir, i lst'd like a mad man, with great results

13. What is lst'd? Im sure its a stupid question, but i just cant get my brain to cypher it? lol.:wave:

14. no question is a stupid question my friend.

lst means low stress training. there's a sticky about it in absolute beginners.
    basically it's when you sort of bend your plant, exposing the sides directly to lights and the growth in the nodes will become big delicious colas with fat buds. it increases yield and gives you lots of king buds

15. The pistils should NOT be turning brown at 2.5 weeks of flowering.

16. yeah i was going to ask about that but nobody said anything so i didn't think it was that bad.

i notice a few brown pistils on like week one. now they're lots of them and i don't understand why

17. any guesses why my pistils are browning already?

18. Only reason why pistils turn brown at 2.5 weeks if they have gotten pollinated. Could be that your plant has a male sac somewhere hidden, i.e. a hermie.

19. FUCK!
    i search that plant up and down just looking at it but never have i seen a seed sack. that sucks sooo much if that's the case. i'll have to look for seed sacs

20. Ahem.

While it is good to be concerned about stuff and post pics to get feedback, don't fret about the disease until the test is done. If everything seems okay - foliage is healthy, water and nute intake is good, still seems to be growing, etc. - just keep watching your girls become the sultry, exotic sensimila hootchie-mamas they look like they're gonna be!:D

E4A2S