Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2.5 grams for $22?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Tok3onH3rbs, May 5, 2009.

1. I shivered when I realized this

2. #22 lwien, May 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2009
    What's the quality? You HAVE to answer that question to know if it's worth it or not.

Is 2.5 grams of shit worth 22 bucks?

Asking this question the way it was asked is like asking, "Hey, is $1522 for a used car worth it?"

Depends on the fucking car !!!

3. I know you can get 3.5 for $20 around here of mids..

if its 2.5 of nuggets I would say thats about what it would cost around here.. $30 for beasters on a track and $40 for nuggets..

If its mids I would tell him your good..

4. If he is personally calling you telling you it is a good deal and you've bought from him before, i doubt now is the time where he decides to rip you off. He probably just needs to get rid of it, wheither whatever the reason be.

I'd inspect it, if it is good nug, not nasty looking and has hairs and thc then i'd pick it up.

5. if its mids its obviously a rip...you should get around 4 grams of mids for 20 dollars.

6. is this guy serious? Youre dealer must really like you :D

7. in north jersey thats how it is... dub sack is .8... shits expensive

8. 25 isn't an even number buddy

9. yes i am aware...however i meant even not as in divisible by two, but rather a rounded number

10. If its chronic i would take it.

if its mids i would get 2.5 grams for much cheaper..

11. Just thinking. maybe its just his pick up price for 2.5 is 20 and hes giving it to you with 2 dollars profit? haha

12. Holy shit, I would kill myself in that situation.... For 75$ you should be getting a half ounce... wait it's Canada... I'm new on the forums and I'm stunned how some of you can afford weed at those prices...

13. He's selling it for 22 bucks cause he already has 8 and wants to go buy a 30 bag of rocks.

14. Or he is just gonna kill you and steal the 22 to go get his rocks

15. A dub is 2 grams.