Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2.5 for the 30

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Juss_Blaze, Apr 26, 2016.

1. Is 2.5 grams for $30 a good deal? What do you get for 30 where you live?

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Well not the best and that's a weird number since an eighth is 3.5 grams that being said I can get an eighth for 30

• Like Like x 1
  3. depends on where you live. An eighth of good weed here is 60. Good weed is generally around 20 a gram in my part of the country. But if its shitty weed then no. 30 is too much for shitty weed.

• Like Like x 1
  4. It depends on the quality tbh. If it's high quality bud then that's normal. I get around two grams of really good bud for $20 where I live.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. Depends on location as mentioned also who your connection is and your relationship with them. Generally speaking in the northeast US, good dank was 55-60 for an 8th, for 30 one would assume about a half 8th give or take. If it's just some regular outdoor or beaster that would go for 40-50 an 8th. Downtown shwag 15-30 an 8th. I would say if it's average bud 2.5g for 30 is a straight deal, if it's anything bricked then your getting shafted.

• Like Like x 1