$2-5 at Taco Bell

Discussion in 'General' started by Mogwai, Apr 6, 2012.

1. That's my budget there. It's usually around $3, but occasionally more. I never go over $5.

If you are on said budget, what do you go with?

I usually go with a chicken burito and a soft taco.. occasionally the super tasty steak quesidilla..

I'm thinking about hitting TB up soon and might try something different. Ideas?

2. 2 double decker tacos and some cinnamon twists man

3. I wish I could help, but Taco Bell makes me sick:( I usually just get big ass burger from Pal's.

4. i'd rather buy beer with that money. TB is grody

5. Beefy 5 layer burrito and grilled chicken burrito.

6. Honestly, no.

7. If I had to get taco bell I would go with however many dollars I could spend on chicken bacon ranch flatbreads

8. I always get a volcano burrito and a baja blast. comes out to like 5 something

9. I like ice cream

10. I haven't been to Taco Bell in ages, but I'd usually get a couple soft taco supremes, some fiesta potatoes, and a side of rice.
    Or maybe a crunchwrap supreme. :p

Taco Bell stopped being cool when they got rid of the mexi nuggets. Bastards. :rolleyes:

11. Volcano Nachos :)

12. It makes my stomach hurt too much,

besides, I'd rather purchase my carcinogens from less shady places.

13. [quote name='"Ajd0003"']If I had to get taco bell I would go with however many dollars I could spend on chicken bacon ranch flatbreads[/quote]

Dude I know, I fucking love those things so much. But all the Taco Bells in my area no longer sell them (checked each one). What the fuck?

Man, that news really hurt to get. After hearing the news I just broke down. My family still pushes for me to get counseling.

14. if im going for a budget usually $5 like op said ill just get 5 things off the 99 cent menu i like the 5 layer burritos alot
    but if im going for baller high roller status i get beef grilled stuff burrito, a chicken case-a-dilla, 2 beef chauplas, and an order of steak taquitos and wash it down with a baja blast but that gets pricey

15. That's how I felt when Carls Jr got rid of their bacon swiss crispy chicken. :cry:

16. [quote name='"junkiedays"']

That's how I felt when Carls Jr got rid of their bacon swiss crispy chicken. :cry:[/quote]

Fast food discontinuing items is what's really hurting America.

Maybe there's some sort of support group for this kind of thing. For people losing such important foods... like AA/NA but more serious. Cause I was addicted to those flatbread sandwiches

17. Bring back the mexi nuggets! Bring back back the bacon swiss crispy chicken!

Wendy's, bring back the days when a jr bacon cheeseburger wasn't the size of a fucking slider!

18. [quote name='"pradag jets"']if im going for a budget usually $5 like op said ill just get 5 things off the 99 cent menu i like the 5 layer burritos alot
    but if im going for baller high roller status i get beef grilled stuff burrito, a chicken case-a-dilla, 2 beef chauplas, and an order of steak taquitos and wash it down with a baja blast but that gets pricey[/quote]

Wait.. are you saying you can eat 4-5 5 layer buritos? If so you're some kinda food monster. One of those things fills me up haha.

19. I almost never spend more than 5 bucks there.

Not because I'm cheap, but because if I eat more than 5 dollars worth of TB my stomach yells at me.

But when I go I usually get a couple burritos. Beefy potato, chicken, whatever sounds good. No bean burritos though. Sometimes I'll get a nacho bellgrande.

Oh, and some mufuggin baja blast mountain dew