2 40w cfl /400w HPS grow- CALI BUDZ :)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by jonasblue, Jun 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SO any input from anybody on here ior what. I think I need DierWolf to get on here man. Is it time for LST???? Trimming??? Anyone at all?Is there anybody out there????

Peace,

JOnaS

2. Nice story.....

anyways

Your starting from seed, I\'d like to place a wager that the slow plant you think looks like crap is going to be the female plant.

The one you love and want it to be a girl will turn out to be male... Male plants outgrow females every time, and they are strong as hell and no matter what you do to them once you find out its male, treat it like shit and it will still survive... strong bastards.

But for your sake i hope im wrong :)

Suggestion to you is to keep the 2 flourescents you were using there as well towards the sides of the plants. HPS tends to stretch the plants because of the wrong color temperature so it would be best in conjunction with the flourecents you were already using.

3. Yes you can bend that male over now :)

The Female is fine for now, but you can top it right now if you like, that way when she grows to be all big and strong what you see right after the soil level is 2 huge thick branches on a stump :)

4. SO when I tie it down i should just get a close hanger bend it and just put that sucker in there and hope for the best.. I think I got the idea. Oh as for tha really slow plant its grew a lil. Ill get my 2 40w cfls goin with conjunction with the hps. IM praying to bob marley to make that big plant a female. Ill be patient with that slow one. Hoping for the best. CLones coming soon! How do you top? I have no idea. I ve looked at posts but I didnt get. :smoking: Well Ill be back later with more pics and update in my progress..

Peace,

JONas

5. OK I did my first LSt on that one plant. Heres the pics... I also put that plant into a bigger pot. THe soil was just covered in roots..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Peace,

JonaS

6. OK well heres just some pics I took. I got the worklight goin at 40w*2 along with the reflector. THat should get em even more crazy. Well thought Id just make my thread different. I like to go all out.. Enjoy all!

MY BONG AND SETUP
    [​IMG]

40W*2 WORKLIGHT ON SLOW PLANT
    [​IMG]

OVERVIEW
    [​IMG]

ANOTHER OVERVIEW
    [​IMG]

AND ANOTHER ONE
    [​IMG]

OVERVIEW ON 40W*2 WORKLIGHT
    [​IMG]

FAST PLANT ON 40W*2 WORKLIGHT (LST)
    [​IMG]

BOTH THE 40W*2 WORKLIGHT AND 400W HPS ON
    [​IMG]

WORKLIGHT ON
    [​IMG]

400W HPS ON AND WORKLIGHT
    [​IMG]

Peace,

JONAs

7. Could I put my plants into a 18/6 light cycle so I can get some darkness in my room? Would it cause anything to happen would it ? Getback to me all..

Peace,

JonaS

8. HEy so many views but no response.. Dam wheres the growers at? Hit me up all.

Peace,

JOnas

9. you should be on 18/6 to begin with...plants have 2 cycles...the photoperiod (light cycle) and the cellular respiration period (dark cycle) and the plant needs to utilize both... it gains its energy from photosynthesis from the light and applies the energy to growth in the darkness...you should definitly be giving the plant darkness.. 18/6 is the proven cycle to optimiuze growth so get a nice timer and get em on 18/6 for the rest of the veg period!

keep the pics comin\' you got an interesting journal.. i may have to pull up a chair :)

FLEX

10. MOre pics tomarrow. YOu all think I should go 18/6 cycle? Advice please ...

Peace,

JonaS

11. yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!!!

(advice was in last post)

FLEX

12. Pics comin soon all! Does ak-47 have a nice yield and does white widow yield ok? Might be getting them for clones dunno yet. But ill have them sometime soon.

Peace,
    JOnaS

13. i heard that white widow isnt that big yielder but it is a very fast growing plant with such good taste and high

14. Pics coming soon i promise later today ok. Just stoned as hell and want some sleep! Get back to you all later..

SMoked dank all day longgggg...

Peace,

jOnAs

15. Ok its been a lil while since I have posted some pics. Ive been stoned 24/7 lately. Got some nice cali homegrown medical budz floating around over here. Well here the pics. THere all loking ok so far. No sign of sex yet. Im putting them on a 18/6 vegging cycle now.

BUSHY
    [​IMG]

ANOTHER VIEW
    [​IMG]

ANOTHER ONE
    [​IMG]

TRIED TO GET A CLOSE UP. (No signs of pods at all just 4 finger leafs)
    [​IMG]

THE ODD LOOKING ONE.. UGLY DUCKLING
    [​IMG]

OK all till later. Any advice accepted. Getting clones asap still..

Peace,

jOnAS

16. looking nice still

17. Sup all! What a do! SO I looked at em this morning. THe first cycle of 18/6 made the big one even rise up more. Ill post the pics soon. Stay with me all! Were goin on a long trip into the universal realm.

Peace,
    JonAs

18. i told you :)

FLEX

19. Good shit dude we need more people growing in cali. Damn Co-Op\'s are killing my hookups.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.