2 400w MH floodlights

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by velosity1, Sep 24, 2010.

1. well got my setup ready to go ...

have no more money to buy lights ...

just wondering ...

how many plants ?

what is expected yeld ?

does these flood lights even work ...

I have no time to modify the casing though I poped the glass off for more light penatration ....

what do you guys think my strain is pure power plant will she survive and give me fruits to bear ????

Attached Files:

• mh.jpg
      mh.jpg
      File size:
      7.7 KB
      Views:
  2. Only MH? No HPS? You won't have good spectrum for flowering...

What is the spectrum of that MH? Not all MH is made the same, depends on the purpose. See if it refers to a number like 6500k anywhere on the package or around the base of the bulb.

You could grow up to 6 plants under a 400w HID, though I would keep it closer to 4. So with 2 lights double that.

3. thanks for the reply I realy apresate the feed back :)

well I talked to the dealer who sold me the light ... and asked what bulb is good to produce flowers ... he said HPS and I know this though I already bought the MH units ...

the HPS are to expensive .... so he said to buy these bulbs which where 4200k to put in the units he said it will work .....

will it work is my question ???? I spent alot of time and energy and money on this setup and I dont want to fail ...

can I make and produce buds is my question and is it worth the time I have ppp seeds and I am hoping to get an ouce or more off each plant ..

is it posibale ? just looking for some advise from people with experince cant afford to waste more money ... thanks

4. The lights will work but there are too many other vaiiables to tell how the grow will come out dude. Don't put expectations on the first one other than to get a crop to harvest and LEARN every step of the way