2-3 weeks left of FLOWERING

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by OutdoorGrow, Oct 8, 2012.

1. So reason I'm writing this is because I have 2-3 weeks of flowering left and I'm not happy with te size of my colas! It's blackberry/black domina hybrid! She's a beaut smells pungent and fruity like h wouldn't believe:) anyways was wondering if I cut the lower branches and possibly some small popcorn buds on oter branches if that would help make the main colas bigger seeing how if I cut those off it will draw more energy to the main colas as to the one I cut??
    Input would be great and anyone's opinions, professional that is lol

Thanks

Cheeyah!!:)

2. I understand the reason, but disagree with the method, cutting lower branches leaving say 4 main branches will improve lower ventilation, any trimming on your part to improve volume is best done in veg, while it's still growing .. now it's seeding time, energy is put into seed development, ..ONLY IF IT HAD POLLEN.. consider cloning then cross breeding with a taller strain?

peace
    "V"

3. I have more then 4 main branches I cut all the small lower stuff so the rest may possibly get more energy to my bigger colas thus bigger branches!!
    Thanks for your input

And she's a outdoor grow

4. getting more light on the colas will plump them up..
    Do whatever you need to to acomplish this..

5. [quote name='"YODA"']getting more light on the colas will plump them up..
    Do whatever you need to to acomplish this..[/quote]

They have maximum light just haven't had much sun lately had sun for 2 days now but were getting more rain!!:(

6. So today I decided to take a few pics nice sunny day and let me tell you they look like icicles my lord I'm so excited !!:)
    Here you go guys

image-2759147910.jpg

No bad sun wasn't shining on it so wasn't as shiny:)

For some reason my 2 other pics won't upload one sec

7. image-1643732711.jpg

So heres the one I was trying to post earlier ad she turned out nice with the sunshine on makes her glow like crazy

image-2909393191.jpg

And another close up so beautiful wish it would start to swell up !!

Thank

8. Wow dude, nice plants!! Can't wait to see them finish!! :smoke:

9. [quote name='"Not Sure"']Wow dude, nice plants!! Can't wait to see them finish!! :smoke:[/quote]

Ah thanks NS is alright if I call u that lol?? Yah man thanks the triches are so shiny omg that last 2 pics was yesterday and the sun was just a shining on them so was perfect pic and just had to post it lol!!

Next week I'll have another pic update Sunday will be the start of 9th week of flowering :)

All I using is overdrive have been for couple weeks now but I thought for sure t would make me buds bigger lol ! Hopefully she'll get bigger in the last 2 weeks

I'm not even sure if I'm usin enough overdrive and maybe that's why I'm
    Not see big results like I should be!!

Feedback

10. Well guys almost time for another update, Sunday will be 10 weeks of flowering , pop in to catch the update !!

Thanks GC.

11. So today is the start of week 10 of flowering gonna take some pics I'm debating on wether to harvest or done! Any suggestions would be great thanks

image-799497489.jpg

Full plant minus few branches I tested lol

image-164404207.jpg

Close up Cheeyah

image-1891875894.jpg

Thrichomes looking good