2-3 weeks left!!! help asap!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Budz23, Dec 26, 2010.

1. ok so im growing some autos and pretty much overnight some of the fan leaves have turned yellow to bright green and are dying. its happening at the bottom, and middle of the plant. i only have a few weeks left till i harvest. i have a pic in my journal, click my sig and check it out. thanks gc.

2. Fan leaves tend to die at the end of the grow, makes all the energy go to getin those buds big :p

3. It doesn't look like that's normal yellowing to me. What is your PH at? It looks like more of a PH problem. I would also say there is at least three weeks left of that plant. Unless they blow up in the next two weeks.

4. i forgot to check my runoff last time, but the time before that it was right about 6, maybe a tad higher, which i know, is kind of low. should i try a flush? thanks for the help guys.

5. the pics look like slight cal/mag lockout flushing is a good ideal

6. there are also brown spots on the leaves i dont know how visible they are in the pics. the brown spots kinda look like where bugs have been eating, but my bug problem has been gone for a little while now. im pretty sure they have to do with the deficiency.