2-3 weeks into veg brown spots

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by hachacker5024, Apr 11, 2013.

1. strain: Grand Daddy Purp/ Trainwreck
    light: T5
    media: aero vegger
    time: 2.5 weeks
    nutes: botanicare pro veg
    cal-mag
    vitamino
    liquid karma

PPM: started 250ppm
    500PPM last week
    Ph: 5.8 always check

Rez temps: 63F-64F

past 2 days there has been this problem looks like rust almost, im think a MAG def or maybe POT def. let me know your opinions guys.

Attached Files:

2. You have a Mn deficit... get it in the mix for improvement.

3. thanks ill try that

4. Your very welcome, friend... if you don't mind please keep us up-dated so we can know if our diagnosis is correct? And, don't expect the browning to go away, you'll have to live with that. :wave:

5. these are some of my flowering BD and BCS they are 9 weeks in and are chopped but i was wondering about the yellowing/ browning and dry leaves on them here are some pics lemme know what you think and i have upped my MAG so ill let you guys know how it goes and how much i had to raise to fix the problem.

Attached Files:

6. im thinking there is a deficency in my flowering plants but not sure some places i read that it looks normal but im not really buying that

7. You said you upped the Mag... but I was talking Manganese (Mn.) not Mg.

8. The plants in the pictures were expressing multiple nutrient lock-out. Most the time it's a skewed PH.

9. and by MAG i mean magnesium

10. I understand, but your issue is Mn not Mg.

11. would you be able to tell me the diff

12. All you would need to do is supply the plants with something with chelated Mn. I use MG Cactus 2/7/7 and MG African Violet 7/7/7, each have everything except Magnesium so I add epson to the PH'd water. Other nutrients that have Manganese in them are: Manganese chelate, Manganese carbonate, Manganese chloride, Manganese dioxide, Manganese oxide, Manganese sulfate, which are all fast absorption.

13. Mg=magnesium Mn=manganese