2/3 way socket adapter?

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by brad13y, May 13, 2009.

  1. I did a search and found nothing may just be because im a stupid lazy fuck :hide: but whats the proper name for the socket adapter to turn one socket into 2 or 3?

    link of an online store will be appreciated.
    also if there found in lowes/home dept where would they be lighting?

    Thanks in adavance,
  2. its a socket splitter or y-adaptor for a light bulb socket. home depot/lowes...ace is the place though, if youve got an ace hardware - youre money! cost ya like 2 bucks a piece. good luck!
  3. Thankyou, much appreciated.
  4. They have them at home depot. I literally just bought one there about 45 minutes ago haha. They are in the aisle next to the main lighting isle with all the switches and outlets.

Share This Page