2/28/10 - Alien Communication Advised French Woman of Actual Disaster Event

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by blackjack, Feb 28, 2010.

1. Source: http://truthseekerforum.com/?p=1364

I personally can verify that this prophetic claim article was indeed written prior to today's events as I read it 2 months ago.

Actual event today, 2/28/10...

Fierce Storms in Europe Kill 51, Mostly in France

Source: Fierce Storms in Europe Kill 51, Mostly in France - ABC News

2. woulda been nicer of them to stop by Chile and give a warning about an earthquake instead. I mean 90 people is bad but if you can pick out the events why not go with the bigger death toll? But I'm sure the "beings of light" have their reasons....

3. Obviously these aliens are retarded, I agree.

4. lol i don't mean to say they are retarded, just that if they really have this ability then why not make the most use of it? And if they really can't "expose" themselves to us without harm why not do it for the largest events possible rather than smaller ones?

This is my whole problem with aliens. I would LOVE for them to be real and really here among us. But I also have to be honest, if they REALLY wanted us to know they existed they really could and to only show themselves to people on the fringes of were people live makes me a doubter.

Park your UFO on the top of ANY building in New York and just sit there for a day or two and you can bet you don't even need to get out in order to prove to us you are real. sadly this isn't going to happen. Who knew aliens were sneaky folks.

5. #6 Vitamin 420, Mar 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2010
    Edit: whoa I just saw the date of that article, that's pretty weird

6. I hope you guys are not seriously buying into this. People make crazy predictions all the time that don't come true and we just ignore them. Then every once in a while someone gets a hit and it's a big deal. Honestly, with all the people who make crazy predictions something like this is really nothing extraordinary, this woman just happened to be one of the lucky ones who actually got it right. Now, if she is able to keep doing so I will take back everything I have said but until then this is nothing more than a cool coincidence.

7. why is this in the science section and not the spirituality section?

8. I'm sorry but the globe is a big place. On any day you can expect something to happen where multiple people die in some kind of 'tragic event' at some place on this planet.

I predict something bad will happen two days from now, and if I check the news, I'll be right.

:confused_2:

9. #10 blackjack, Mar 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2010
    I believe you guys are missing the information.
    She was told specific details by an unexplainable "alien" presence.

France
    Disaster
    February 28, 2010

She herself didn't make the prediction, she was with her husband.
    They both filed a UFO report.

This event wasn't "something bad", this event was a disaster (the worst European storm in over 10 years) that was predicted to happen by a woman who received telepathic communication and lived within the isoloted vicinity of the event.

As she mentions, she was not "chosen" to receive this message but rather she stumbled upon the UFO occurrence with her husband.

She was also told, through telepathy, that she may have to help people in need, which correlates with the fact that the victims of the flooding would need some serious assistance from their neighbors.

There is no coincidence here.

I do "buy into this" because I personally have had UFO experiences.

10. I would be willing to bet that thousands of people make such predictions everyday. The fact that she was "told by and alien presence" doesn't make this any more legitimate. I would assume she either has schizophrenia or some other disorder. Or she simply lied about the alien thing. You really do have to be skeptical about claims like these. Like I said, if she can repeat the feat then this is something worth investigating, otherwise it is just a lucky hit.

11. Sure, everyone that makes a wild claim is schizophrenic or crazy.
    I must be as well.

If she can't repeat the feat, it makes no difference.
    She witnessed ONE EXPERIENCE of a UFO encounter, the likelihood of it happening again is ridiculously low.

Call me schizo or whatever you like, but I do believe an advanced civilization is indeed watching our planet as well as us and will continue to until the time comes for intervention.

12. I am not calling everyone who makes a wild claim schizophrenic and I am certainly not calling you crazy. I am saying that hearing voices in your head, regardless of where they claim to be coming from, is a sign of a mental disorder. I am personally extremely skeptical of the whole UFO phenomenon that seems to be going on at the moment, not to mention telepathy and predicting the future. These are all extraordinary claims and as Carl Sagan said, "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." So until that evidence somes, I am going to have to regard this as a coincidence. Please do not take this as a personal attack on you, it is simply what I reagrd to be the truth.

13. You don't have to be Nostradamus to predict human death. People die all day, every day. :confused_2:

But on the other hand, this was a pretty bad event... try to imagine how terrible weather has to be for it to actually pose a threat to your life. And it's not like she saw that there would be a severe storm on the weather channel a week before it happened; this was months in advance...

14. It is a given that the conditions here on earth are incredible to start life and could sustain a lot of different species. Our fantastic technology has found nearly 300 planets, none of which could sustain life. Now I want you to think, okay, 300 planets thats not a lot, but how many have we just discovered in the last 100 years or even the last 1000 years? The answer is all of them. And.. we landed on the moon. Why is this relevant? Life has been on earth pretty much since earth was created.

This means it took 4.5 billion years to finally evolve a species smart enough to accomplish a feat such as finding all these planets and landing on the moon. Now with the discovery of all of these planets and finding no evidence of life, tacked on with the fact that there has been no PROVEN alien contact. It is safe to say this.

There very well MAY be life out there, but the fact is they are not smarter than us and they certainly don't have better technology than us.

I can't stress this point enough; we are just now finally a smart enough of species to begin to explore and make contact with a brand new civilization. Our world is finally to the point where technology is going to take over and we can only expect that in the next hundred years the amount of planets we have discovered will increase exponentially. There is no telling the technology that can come out tomorrow. within the next 1000 years you would expect us to have the technology to be able to find another planet that is maybe in the stone age right now. Or maybe dinosaurs, who knows.

My stance is very firm on this. I would also like to add to the people whom have seen aliens, I'm not saying you are lying, I'm just saying provide some REAL undeniable evidence(believe me, I'd be so excited).

I'm not ruling out that there once was a smarter civilization out there, but it probably got wiped out by something, just like what will happen to us.

15. Unless they told her there's going to be a storm in Europe and some people will die, I just don't buy it.

The 'prediction' no matter what is too vague to give this any credit or even a second thought.

16. what I don't get is why they don't do something that is so undeniable that people can't say they don't exist.

Park their ship on top of some buildings in every major city, hover a couple giant ships out over the oceans just off the coast. Hell I just started thinking about it and can come up with plenty of ways they could "show" themselves without being in direct contact with us (as in show themselves but not directly over a city so people flip the hell out and start shooting and such)

or hell come abduct me and I will help them figure out some ways. But until they stop being shady and only "talking" to people that are out in the middle of no where they will always be a story made up by someone. Sorry I just don't by the "we can't make contact because it is dangerous" line.

Oo here's another one, give one of your "abducties" some cash (or gems to sells) and have them buy airtime on every major network around the world for the same time-slot. then just take over the signal for that time slot, hell you bought it so it's all good. Something, ANYTHING other than John Doe from back-woods-no-where with no physical proof. Until then, I'll be the one to say it, your all bat-shit crazy.

17. there's a disaster every day