2:23 AM, Stoned, Content, Bad Religion and Hacky Sack

Discussion in 'General' started by Rasta_Man, Jun 29, 2006.

1. 'Nuff Said.

What you think of the new avatar, little ones?

2. i like it :hello::smoking:what do you think of mine?

3. Gotta be honest, i don't understand what it is.

4. dang i new it was too small but ti is the homemade bong i entered into the contest

here is the pic i resized down

[​IMG]

5. i love it mayn.

im in the middle of reading GUEVARA - ALSO KNOWN AS CHE. an interesting read to say the least.

6. Che needs something to eat, he's looking hella pale.

7. i wouldn't talk about pale if i was you, homie.

8. It's 4:11 AM right now.

I'm going to have a few more tostios, smoke a bowl at 4:20, brush my teeth and go to bed.

Night blades. :cool:

9. man, no school really fucks up my sleeping scedual. going to bed at 5 am and waking up at 1

10. Its probably to late now, but if you can stick it out till sun rise, it'll be worth it. For me anyways. I'm very into nature and stuff, so i just love going out on my back porch and looking up at the sky as the sun rises and play fetch with my dog... but thats just me. In my opinion, that is true beauty.... sorry for being a total hippie;)

11. i have the same problem... but its more like 7-3ish... i try to wake up earlier though, i feel like i'm wasting so much of the day.

12. yeah, but for me i work 4-10 6 days a week which means i wake up, eat breakfast, shower, eat lunch, go to work, eat diner (work in a resturant) a;; in a 3-4 hour window, which leaves me with about n life beside GC and NT

13. I have NO sleeping patterns. Tonigth I woke up at 10 PM.. I'll be going through the day tomorrow in a haze and ordering some buffalo wings from this awesome as shit place I got coupons for.

Coupons rule. :p

14. Sounds like you had a great night man.

:hello:eric:hello: