2-150watt hps indoor hydro/soil grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by FatWhiteKid420, Jan 16, 2012.

1. #1 FatWhiteKid420, Jan 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2012
    Alright we got 2 Bubbleberry in hydro from seed and 1 black diesel clone in the soil. I think the Bubbleberry has been vegging from seed for about 6 weeks, the clone took forever, transplanted from a failed hydro attempt earlier on. Shes comin along though! The middle (bb) plant has a strange growing pattern..Its got 3 branches and 3 leaves per node vs 2 on a regular plant or 1 on a clone. I kinda like it. The temperature worries me sometimes, it peaks at about 100 in that little closet. Gonna be on 18/6 for probably another 2 weeks. Maybe 3. Small , pretty basic grow. Had some mite problems with a couple I had awhile back so I chopped em. Wasn't enough room anyways. Post again in a couple weeks. (Edit)The room shot didnt upload and to lazy to take more. It goes Picture-1(Bb-Weird pattern) Picuture-2(Clone-soil) Picture-3(BB-Weird pattern) Picture-4 (bb normal growth, seed starter vs rockwool) Picture-5 (bb-weight pattern).

Attached Files:

2. mites like high temp. keep it around 70-72 and humidity at 50% you will have a lesser chance of mites not saying you wont get them but with a sound enviroment you make it not a place of enjoyment for them to thrive

3. The 2 hydro both turned to be males. Just my luck.. So Ive got the 1 black deisel clone, it showed sex. I think im going to throw in back on 18/6 for another couple week and just grow it into a tree. Anyone see any issues with doing so? Its been flowering for 10 days.

4. You need some good exhaust. Those temps will slow the plants growth down to a halt.

Got any pics of the lighting setup? I plan on using 150W HPS for my next grows.

5. So since im down to 1, I turned only 1 light on for now and tied it down long ways in the closet, back on 18/6. Heres pictures of the lights..Kinda shitty setup right now, first grow in this closet.

Attached Files: