2 1/2 weeks into flowering white hairs turning brown.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SmokeTexas, Aug 10, 2013.

1. Yeah as title says, idk if this is a problem or not. i read that it might be a hermie but i only have 1 plant and i dont see any nut sacks on it. should i be worried?

Attached Files:

2. Im curious as well

3. #3 TheAnswer121, Aug 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2013
    i think that anything coming into contact with the pistils will cause them to essentially die. have you been handling them? won't hurt it I don't think but will reduce quality.

edit: is it all over the plant? more pics?

4. yeah its on every flower. and i never touch the actual flowers. its an outdoor plant too if that has anything to do with it

5. i'm sure it does. don't know much about outdoor sorry couldn't be more helpful. try posting in sick plants and problems forum. might get more hits there. mmman vostok and a bunch of others should be able to help

6. outdoor in TX? what are the temps like.

7. will do. thanks

8. usually from 80-110. we had a heat wave come in before she started flowering that killed all but this plant. most of the leaves burned off but she grew back strong and started flowering nice. as you can see.

9. I'm no doctor, but I'd say that's your problem right there. I don't know how to fix though I'm not an outdoor guy... YET.

10. 946369_582102108508715_1101420738_n.jpg

also in Tx - think my plant has same issue - I think it is the heat

11. what are you gunna do about it? im just gunna let it grow and not worry about it

12. Like you I am going to let it grow and TRY not to worry - just hoping I am on the the right track.  

13. Same issue here in my part of TX. Outdoors, 5 weeks into flower, but still too soon for my brown hairs. Its cooling off some now tho, we'll see...

14. I think the problem has been solved lol, nuthin but bad luck there in texas i guess, come to Canada, the weather is perfect for growing

Sent from my C6506 using Grasscity Forum mobile app