2 1/2 oz bud

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by sinscalyx, Jul 4, 2013.

1. I chopped and trimmed my single cola plant just now. Right now wet she weighs 2 1/2 oz.

Attached Files:

2. Looks dank but expect that to go down to 20ish grams or so after it is dried.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yeah I know,but if I can atleast get an oz off this massive bud,id be happy. Either way,she smells amazing and Im sure the high will be great,lots of trichs!

4. looks good man but don't quit your day job to become a professional photographer  :p  but seriously it does look real nice. Was the plant topped at all or just let go for a massive cola.

5. #7 tplat, Jul 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2013
    You can expect to lose atleast 50% of its weight while drying and curing sometimes more. Another thing to ocnisder on weight is how much of that is stem weight.

6. I always figure 75% loss while drying/curing

7. This.   You will end up with just over 1/2 ounce once dried and cured. 

8. Expect 10ish grams dry. Not really incredible but a nice job.

9. Ill go 23Gs in this guessing game.

10. Ive always lost between 60 - 80 percent, depending on the strain how it was grown and nutes etc... I just dont bother to weigh it wet anymore.

11. ^ yup you will lose 2/3 - 2/4.....unless you smoke wet weed.

• Like Like x 1
  12. By the looks of the first picture....i see alot of white. which means you cut too early

^^^This.

14. 2/3 - 2/4???? Do you mean 2/3 - 1/2 lol.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Attached Files:

16. How are you going to cure that thing? Need a tall jar.....

17. Sweet.  another 6 or 8 would be nicer though.  I'm ususally bummed with 2.5 (or even 4.5) dry myself.  However for a one bud plant I guess one cant complain.