2 1/2 Month Plant Flowering

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by xanner, Apr 4, 2007.

1. So, my plant started flowering on its (well proudly I can say, her) own. What could cause this? The lighting cycle is at 18/6 and she's fed lots of N to promote that growth. Even the lights are 5000K.

Is my baby just wanting to be smoked real bad? You think she's trying to seduce me to switch the lights? :p

Thanks guys!

2. what strain you growin? it maybe autoflowering

3. I have no idea. I just have some seeds I got from a friend. Is there any such thing as autoflowering?

If that is the case, should I give it 12/12...cause I don't really want her to bud at all. I want to make her a mother plant.

4. yes there are autoflowering strains

no on the 12/12.........1/2/12 is the schedule you use to force flowering

let me ask you this? how many hours a day are your lites on

can I see pics of this plant

5. is it just "flowering" or is it actually "budding"?

if its just "flowering", as in growing pistols, then its fine, I would think its just pre-flowers.

If you have bud growing on the plant then I'd say yea, its about time to go into 12/12..

2 1/2 months is a long time for any plant to veg, so preflowers would almost be expected...bud however shouldnt be forming until like 2-3 weeks after 12/12. pics would definitely be helpful, so as soon as u can, upload a couple, and maybe a macro shot of it as well

6. Yeah man if its not a lowryder strain?!?! Then what is happening is called preflower. Its fine just keep it on 18/6 until you want it to truly go into flowering. It wont bud unless its on 12/12 but pisils can show!

7. Awesome! So it is only showing a few pistils, it must be just preflowers. Like you guys are saying, there aren't any bud formation.

I'm excited about this, I only grew two plants and this one has revealed herself to me and I was able to take a few clones yesterday.

I was getting scared cause my partner in "crime" kept calling it "guy". (eg. "This guy is growing well.") haha

Thanks again!