1week old and flowering? Wtf?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Zeldaweed2, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Hey, just a question, my santa (which is an auto) has started flowering at only one week old but as I understand that isnt sposed to happen till like week two-three, I thought it was cool that its starting early what about yall? Ideas? Opinons? I have pix will upload in a bit

2. 1 week dose seem abit fast.probably wont get much off it as a result.But hey its still pretty intresting.

3. the fucked up part is it might be a male when I specifically bought femd seeds

4. Send up a pic.

Not thinking its a problem, more than its not going to have a huge yield. Thats the only problem with autos, you can't really controll the veg length.
    Still give a pic, would love to see it, can't imagine how big it is.

5. Its maybe four inches give or take a few, an I think I will upload a pic

6. Got a picture!?

7. Wow, really tiny huh? photo please :smoke:

8. God damn, my cell wont let me an my computers being fixed so anybody want to upload for me? just email me timperleys81@gmail.com

9. Check your inbox man. :)

10. I sent u a couple pix

11. Ok, great. Going to check them out now, will post them up in a second.

12. THESE PHOTOS WERE EMAILED TO ME BY THE OP. I AM UPLOADING THEM ONLY TO HELP THE OP SHARE HIS STORY! Enjoy!

Attached Files:

13. I hate to inform you man, but I am 99.9% sure you have a hermie... A dude plant.. I realllllly hate to give you that news man.. Kinda sucks for me, but you should know.. Those are 'balls' in a pot plant world. :( I had the same issue, just wayy later, weeks into flowering.

Sorry to be the guy with bad news....

14. These are my hermied plant.. About 3 weeks into flower.. Northern Lights, Feminized...

:(
    Sad day.. Sharing my photos to try and help you realize it happens.

Attached Files:

15. Thx an wat do u think?

16. Cant you pluck the balls off if it shows both?

17. I Have heard people doing this, but not sure if it works 100%... Its worth a shot or throw it out and start a new.. Its up to you man.

18. Ive always wondered can a hermie fuck itself? Also is the pollen any good? I mite isolate the plant an continue as normal

19. I don't believe hermies that young will produce ANY bud at all as it will take on the roll of a male plant. In my case, I could have isolated the plant and probably would have ended up with really seedy harsh buds, but we cut him/her down.

20. Sounds like an experiment is needed