1st week of flowering, yellowing leaf tips

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Happyson, Dec 16, 2012.

1. Hi,

I've got a couple of Dinafem Blue Widows under a 250 watt hps in a DR60 grow tent. They are 4 days into 12/12.

I vegged them for 3.5 weeks with 2 transplants now into 3 gallon smart pots. They have been in House and Garden bat mix for since the outgrew peat pots at 4 days old with extra worm castings and perlite to balance it out.

They have had nothing but Biobizz root juice and my freshwater fish aquarium water (it has no nasties in, only goodies!) amd they have thrived since popping into this world.

On the newest fan leaves surrounding tops of each plant have started to lighten to a light green/yellow just on the very tips and a little down the very edges. This is literally just on the tops and all ther leaves seem healthy.

I just wondered if anyone had any ideas as not seen it before, sorry no pics but can't get the iPhone to get any decent ones!

Thanks All

2. Show some pics if u want help

3. That happend to me and it turned out to be male but most plants yellow when flowering plants start to push all the energy they have into the bud production and have little left over for fan leaves and other areas

Sent from iPhone 5

4. Its Overnute if its just top of plant

5. Thanks for the replies, only feed they could get would be the nitrates and low levels of phosphorous in the aquarium water that's what puzzled me. Could just be a bit of shift in the hormones now its thinking of flowering but they seem in good shape at the moment so I'll just keep an eye on them.

Thanks again fellas :)