1st week flower PC grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by CoolNewThing, Mar 1, 2011.

1. Heylur, started a PC grow at the beginning of february using little to no supplies except 3 13W 6500K daylight CFL's and 1 26W CFL. Used some bagseed from some kill I got a while back, Vegged for 3 weeks and am on day 4 of flowering now. Sadly these are the only pics I have of her, Incredibly short and bushy.

Note: Had a rough peiod where the first 2 sets of leaves yellowed out and browned off. The problem stopped for a while, then new growth had a serious almost flourescent yellow tint to it, Thats cleared up but some leaves are still burnt/yellow on the end, any idea what it is?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Here's a question to all. I have two Himalayan blue diesels on day 39. One is 12 the other 14 inches. Packed with bud sites and pistils galore. I wanted to grow to day 69 and then the chop. I don't do well with checking out trich color and this is my first grow. When everyone counts the days of their plants are they counting from seed or from popping from the ground? My girls are day 39 from popping out of the ground. what is the rule of thumb?

3. Here is a suggestion mate on your pc grow. My pc is 26.5 high 18 long and 8 wide... Not sure of yours. I found if you take a windshield washer fluid bottle and cut the top off just below the handle (about eight inches up) your container ends up at about 1.75 gallons. A decent soil amount to get the plants to grow larger. If they are getting to high and close to the lights take and cut a strip of chicken wire the same size as inside the pc. Using magnets just feed electrical tape through the four corners and attach magnets on the ends. Fully adjustable scrog net that you can use to hold the plants down from the lights.

4. Yo cool nice lookin plant.

About yellowin....whats ur ph? Cause it looks like ur plant could be lockdup. Nute lock....chck ur ph & adjust to 5.8-6.2 for soil. What kinda soil r u using? If mg, then your ph may be way to low....bcuz any mg soil is hot. Ill b lurkin.holla

5. Sadly I dont have a PH Tester but you hit the nail on the head and its MG soil. Where can I go to get ish to adjust the PH?

I was assuming it was PH lockout but it didn't get any worse and sort of self corrected.

6. lookin good! :D

7. Day 5 of flower has gotten her a lot of new growth. Any suggestions for containers to use inside of a PC case? The roots have used up just about all their room in the small container it's in and I want to switch it before it causes any problems.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Super short and REAL mufucking bushy.

[​IMG]

Note how green her new growth is, unnatural or naht?