1st walmart el cheapo attempt

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by dandrew, Jul 2, 2009.

1. Tested the ph level of soil last night, it was very low. Today I added 14 drops of Schultz 10-15-10 fert to a quart of water and gave it to them. Hopefully the buds start ripening up quick and big!

2. 64 days old today heres dat new pics!!!!!

Attached Files:

3. Nice grow. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

4. Day 65, i'm trying to figure out whats going on here, my plant looks like its forming like seeds. Have I mistaken this for a male or has it gone hermie from the male that was sitting next to it which was removed like 3 weeks ago?

Also - added a huge 68w cfl in the mix, making that a little under 300 watts of cfl.

So... male? hermie?

Attached Files:

5. If you had a mature male next to her it's most likely that she got pollinated.

6. so will the plant still make bud or only seeds?

7. It really depends on how hard it got hit with the pollen. If only a few branches are pollenated then youll still get bud growth, but if the whole plant is hit, then you might not be so lucky. The thing is, when plants are pollenated they put most of their energy and food into making seeds to ensure the survival of the species. So bud growth will slow down and take a back seat to seed production.

8. letting it continue to flower, cuz i wanna try to grow it's seeds and hopefully get some bud to smoke.. the male next to this female def spread pollen all over her.... sux at least I got 2 more females brought indoors under da lights now tho :)

9. Did you clean out your tub? If not theres probably still pollen in there and it will pollenate your other females.

10. I took 4 seeds i'm trying to sprout them from the hermie that's 74 days old, grabbed the best 4 looking ones hanging off the plant that looked pretty good.. hopefully they sprout.

11. don't plant hermie seeds! :eek:

12. #32 dandrew, Sep 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2009
    The plant looks like it need another week tops, I just snipped a sample bud off and microwaved it real quick, until it was almost dry but still a little abnormally wet if you can picture what i mean. Although the nug had a considerable amount of seeds we got 3 nice bowl packs out of it. Fried, out of my mind. I'm growing more asap, will make another topic. Thanks for watching.

Cheers!

Attached Files:

13. Some stupid shit happened (unrelated to growing) which took me away from the grow for a while, someone else took over taking care of them and I have absolutely no idea besides "ya he's taking care of them now". I'm assuming they got fucked up / harvested incorrectly so we'll never know the true end result of these babies. What I can say for sure is that I am 100% confident I'll be able to grow some serious quality shit in the near future when the circumstances and location is better. Thanks for following my thread, and hope to be posting a new grow log sometime in the near future. Thanks for the advice and help.