1st timer on everything, still need help.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by flyingkoala, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Sorry, I did alot of searching and still can't make up my mind. Well I'm getting sick and tired of drinking, popping adderall (don't abuse, I take the prescribed dosage even though I don't have ADD), and chewing tobacco since the first 2 make me feel like sh*t afterwords and chewing tobacco is stupid and doesn't fulfill my need for relaxation. Anyways I am very, very paranoid about anyone finding out my new dirty little interest since I was antiweed since all through high school, not like I was catering to the antiweed bs at schools or any of that but reason being is my brother brain washed me on how bad it was and my town looks down on stoners. So I want to keep it as secret as possible. The 2 seed banks I was considering to order from was Nirvana Marijuana Package Deals - Cannabis Seeds and Fertilisers and Marijuana Seeds - Highest Quality Marijuana Seeds Online but still don't know which one is better for reliability and privacy. I was thinking of using one of my uncles addresses for his vacation home near my place and he doesn't hardly ever visit there anymore and use a different name and debit card. So my next step if I receive the seeds successfully I will then plant them in a pot in a steel office cabinet downstairs in a closet that is never used while getting some ampage going on in there. So what's my best bet for the sites for the seeds, type of plant, and how to sh*p it since I still live with my parents btw (19 years old). Help would be greatly appreciated and sorry for the wall of text and grammar errors. Thanks guys, I'm counting on you.

2. #2 pokernaut, Jul 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2010
    first, take some time to read the "reliable seedbank" sticky at the top of this forum, then try reading the strain info at all of them to get an idea what strains sound most interesting to you.

after you've done some homework, members can answer your SPECIFIC questions.

i wouldn't worry about going to the trouble for a "safe address" as i''ve never heard of anyone getting busted for beans yet, just having them siezed at customs once in a while & getting a letter about it.

3. Did all that, these two from the stickies seem like the sites I wanna order from. I think AK47 (I know, not for beginners) or northern lights #5 since it's easy to grow.

4. AK-47 & NL#5 are very different plants. there's a lot of stuff in the middle that you might try. if you split the difference, white rhino by nirvana seeds is dirt cheap and highly praised. you could get that at gypsy nirvana (seedboutique) cheaper than anywhere else i imagine.

NL#5 is a decent, though not exceptional plant that's great for noobs & low odor. it just doesn't have the potency or flavor of higher rated strains. it's the epitome of a "no fuss" strain though.

AK-47 is a bad strain to start with for a couple reasons. it's skunky & it likes to grow larger than more commercial strains. if you're not an experienced smoker, it can be a bit much to handle too.

if you want "the" best & highest rated starter strain, maybe you should try skunk #1. it will stink like AK-47 too, but it's the most proven commercial strain and a favorite smoke of many & should grow smaller & yield more. that would also split the difference between NL & AK. i bet you could find an SK#1 & NL#5 hybrid too as both are used often.

5. #5 flyingkoala, Jul 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2010
    Thanks a ton man, I don't know much about cannabis but I'm learning thanks to posters like you. I really don't wanna mess with hybrids since finding particular cross species probably would be more time consuming I take it. And I really don't wanna try anything that will leave me smelling like a plant myself, so skunks out of the question. Maybe since I'm totally oblivious to what I'm even doing right now, I'll just go with northern lights. Any other strains you can think of that has medium odor, decent THC level, and just an all around noob plant that would be good for me besides that ones already listed?

I think I might just go with the skunk, I CAN'T DECIDE!

6. ive got a question.....do your parents know that your going to be growing in their house? because if not you need to go to them and talk it out with them because if the cops come especially in your town and find your growing illegally your parents could get their house taken away. i dont want to be a dick but you need to realize your actions could adversly affect the people you love. i grow with my mom and its risky enough if you get my drift(women have blabber mouths);)

7. No that's not being a dick, that's being a person who cares for others mistakes. Fortunately I am very aware what could happen if I got caught growing here, so I'm going to delay all my growing and plans till when I move out which is probably next year. I just want a heads up on what I'm going to do, even though I really don't think I will grow in houses even mine. Probably in a shed or something, and a very small amount (2) plants just for myself.