1st timer - need opinions and advice. Please?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by IrishinPA88, Oct 1, 2008.

1. #1 IrishinPA88, Oct 1, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2008
    I have been coming here for a while to see the advice offered, in which I have used to start my first Diesel grow and 1s time all together. Now it is time to ask for any opinions on how it looks, something I might be doing wrong (or right), and any suggestions that you might have on growth acceleration.
    If anyone could tell me how long it will take for the harvest, it would be greatly appreciated. My friend had to get rid of them ASAP and took them off his hands. I was going to let them just die off, but decided I would give it a shot.

They were all but dead until 9 days ago, all brown and didnt see really any light for a couple day and weren't fed whatsoever.

I have lined the inside of a closet with Mylar on every other wall, ceiling included. I have hooked 3 CFL's above with a fan blowing at all times.

I wave been only watering them when needed which is probably like 2 oz a day instead of the 6-8oz a week. I figured this might help me regulate, provide and prevent any over watering., have also have added Bloom Juice and Superthrive to their daily diet. Light 12/12.

Temp is between 68-72 in the room at all times and for the smell, I have an EcoQuest FreshAir.

Thats about all I can think off as of now. You must take into consideration that they were both brown and basically dead.

Attached Files:

2. If that last picture was the Before and the other 4 are the After then you've performed a miracle.

I would clean out the leaf litter from the pots to reduce the chance of disease. I know it might seem like good mulch but it also provides a breeding ground for insects and mold.

I water thoroughly and then allow the soil to dry between watering. Watering a small amount on a daily schedule does not encourage the roots to grow deep...but I'm not gonna argue with the success you've had resurrecting those plants.

3. I apppreciate the advice. I didnt know what to do about the dad foliage, but thought to myself "what would happen in nature?"

Guess thats not always the right answer.
    Thanks