1st Timer 18inch PC GROW

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by EEIET, Jun 30, 2012.

1. Hey guys, im trying out a grow in a 18inch PC box. The seed is Lowryder #2 feminized Autoflower.
    Succssful germination and I put plastic with a few poked holes on top for humidity. That thing to the left is my hygrometer.
    [​IMG]
    Im not sure on nuts yet, but I think ill stick with a 24 hour light cycle.

2. Sweet set-up! I have a 14 inch case myself. (tiny, i know). What medium you using? For nutes i'd suggest the fox farm trio. it seems to be a popular choice.

3. Good Luck! On nutes I'd agree with the fox farm, it's working great for me.
    Are you gonna lst that thing or how are you gonna deal with space?

4. well this one isnt going to make it. huge storm took out the power for at least 24 hours and its 100 degrees. on top of that a tree fell on my car creating 500 dollars of damage insurance wont cover.

5. Had the same storm come through last night around 12:00 AM and knock out my power to, 4 days without power for my little week old seedling.

Going to be a scary one.

6. well i guess im not the only one then :)

7. Ya, I just moved them outside for the time being, and afterwards I will change the light cycle to 24/0 for another week, help the stress levels get down.

You must be relatively close if you got the same storm as me.

8. south jersey, i cant put this outside until monday and im sure it wont make it. but its all good i have a NL autofem and one more lowryder #2