1st Time Stealth Grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by ire22, Aug 6, 2013.

1. #1 ire22, Aug 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2013
    Hey, Im a bit of a noob to this, but Im thinking of growing 1 or 2 plants for personal use. At the moment, I have an AK47 seed and 3 Big Bang Autoflowering seeds. Which would be smaller for this stealth grow?

I have a bedside drawer of size 44 cm x 36 cm x 62 cm in Width, Depth, Height. Will this be big enough to house 1, or even 2 plants?

Im on holidays so i cant do it at the moment, but when I get back I will start it.

All i need now is some CFLs and a carbon filter :)

2. Good luck with the grow! Will follow.

3. Well it is possible to keep a plant tamed down to under 12 inches if you want so don't be scared of a tiny grow space.
    As for which strain to grow I don't know enough about the genetics of either, but I would say which ever one has more indica properties will work better. Search on google for any info on the strains growth patterns that you can find.

If you plan to keep your plant short make sure you know how to properly LST (Low Stress Training) your plant. It is not hard and it will have awesome results. My plant is on day 43, showed her sex today and started flowering :yay: , and with LST it is only about 2 inches tall still!! So don't worry too much about vertical space. Worry more about keeping temp down and a decent space between the lights and the plant.

4. Good luck with your grow, I'm starting a small box myself using lst and a scrog.