1st time PC Grow. ~Nirvana's White Castle~

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by ballastatus, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Very nice plants man can't wait till I move to mmj an can also start growing

2. Missed my update on Sunday due to work. Will be posting an update tonight sometime.

3. Sub'd, doing something similar in a similar sized suite case. Curious on the weight of your crop.

4. Day 64 - 12/12

Well guys my ladies have got to be root bound and have nute lockout. Nothin has changed much. Soil is still wet and I watered about a week ago with PH'd water. Trichomes are still clear or else I would have already harvested when I noticed the problems. For now I'm gonna sit back and hope these trichomes start to change soon.

Attached Files:

5. Ouch, make sure to report your dry weight!

6. Day 73 - 12/12

No pics today sorry. New phone coming next week. Everything is about the same as last update, except a lot of the trichomes are now amber. I will be harvesting on Friday or Saturday. Expect pics of wet and dried buds.

7. Plants have been harvested and are drying. My scale is no longer in service, so I will be posting dry weight as soon as I get a new one.

Closet stinks so good! The big bang has a very fruity scent and the white castle has super dank smell, almost a kushy smell. Can't wait to load up the vape.

8. Look forward to my next grow. I'm going to try and get my Blackstar240 installed into the box. Probably grow some Greenhouse Seeds Cheese or El Nino!

9. Nice! When are the pics coming so I can try to eyeball it.

10. Well guys, I finally got around to weighing the buds dry weight.

Nirvana Seeds White Castle: 15 grams dry

Green House Seed Co. Big Bang: 5 grams dry :(

One thing I learned from this grow is not to grow two different strains in the same container. The Big Bang didn't have enough room to root and that decreased the yield significantly.

Anyways stay tuned! New grow starting within the next week or so!

:gc_rocks:

11. Hey man! Just seeing if you started your new grow yet! I liked tuning into your last one and would like to see another one!

12. What's up bro!

Actually I have just sprouted my latest grow, but I haven't started a journal yet.

Since you asked, I guess today is a good day to start. I'm growing the same strain again but in a bigger box. Also, the I'm using a 3 gallon SmartPot. This time around should be much larger.

Last grow I used around 60-80 watts of CFL lighting. This time I will be using the same for Veg, but will be using much more watts for flowering.

So keep an eye out for BALLASTATUS!!

COMING SOON...

13. Good man! Perfect timing, can't wait to see how this turns out!
    I'm guessing you like the last strain a lot?
    Still got that smoke?

14. Yeah it's a good strain. Highly medicinal. Plus it smokes like a dream!

I'm growing it again too try to perfect it. Last time it was locked out like crazy and stopped growing. This time with a bigger growing space should be double, if not triple the size and yield.

15. That's sweet! You gonna be making a new thread or adding it onto this one? And also it'd be cool to upload pics of your new setup, I've been looking around to find a new setup. Like a cabinet or something, so it has more room.
    And where did you get your seeds? I'd like to get my hand on some

16. I'll be making a new thread in the Indoor Grow section. Never got around to making it the other day. Should be up in the next few days