1st time PC Grow. ~Nirvana's White Castle~

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by ballastatus, Jul 31, 2012.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmadSGJCzo8]Sublime - Badfish - YouTube[/ame]

Day 31 - 12/12

Last pic is the Big Bang.

2. Day 31 - 12/12

Last pic is Big Bang. Anyone know how to embed video along with attached pictures? Thanks.

Attached Files:

3. starting to get frosty!!

4. Yep starting to get excited.

5. Really sweet grow man, I lost the side on my old pc case and im not too sure how i can make a door to cover the smell. love seeing the success! keep it up

6. You can go to Home Depot or Lowes and pick up some sheet metal. Cut to size then use Velcro tape to secure it to the case. I don't know how well that would work but it's just an idea! Also, check on craigslist. I see PC cases selling for around 20 - 30 bucks, sometimes even less.

7. Day 38 - 12/12

Well guys everything is moving along... However, I have run into a nute problem.

IMO it looks like a CalMag deficiency... I'm not 100% but I know I will get some answers from some followers.

You can see the browning and brown spots in the last pic.

Lemme know what you guys think..

Attached Files:

8. I have read about adding a dosage of Epsom salt with distiller water. Not sure on the ratio, I my self have not tried it, my issue worked it self out on its own. But was only on a couple leaves.

9. how did you make that pot ? This technique would be perfect for my next pc grow.

10. I cut up a plastic container from Wal-Mart.

ForumRunner_20121002_154712.png

ForumRunner_20121002_154748.png

11. Day 45 - 12/12

Moving along as usual... trimmed lower "popcorn" buds to help with bud production. More crystals daily.... can't wait for a taste.

Attached Files:

12. Looks bad ass! how often have you been trimmin since flower?

13. Not often... I think this was the second time. Was wondering how to make my buds bigger and read up on trimming the lower "popcorn" buds to increase bud production up top.

14. looking better each day man!

keep up with what youre doing -- seem to be heading in the right direction.

15. Beautiful plants man.

Gonna be some good smoke. :)

16. About 4 1/2 more weeks! Starting to get anxious.

17. Day 52 - 12/12

Finally got a scope ordered, so I will be trying some trichome pics in the next couple weeks.

Attached Files:

18. She's looking sexy man.

Doesn't it seem like the closer you get to harvest the longer it takes? It always does to me.

19. Yeah man and its irritating! But, I know the more patient that I am, the better the grow will turn out.

20. Just loaded up one of the little nugs that I trimmed a while back... Been sitting in a jar since drying it.

Stuff has me couchlocked watching this Alaska crap on the tube... Lol

Gonna be some fine herb at harvest!