1st time PC Grow. ~Nirvana's White Castle~

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by ballastatus, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Sorry I didn't answer your questions yesterday.

Right now I got three 23w CFL's in the case. Soon I am moving to a bigger box and I will be using at least four CFL's. I think I'm gonna be able to use up to 8 CFL's in the bigger box. Which should increase the yield substantially.

Temps are at a near constant 83-85F.

I got the Technaflora Recipe for Success Starter Kit. Was like $30 and it includes everything needed to grow.

2. 3 23w cfls and they are growing crazy good.

ive read that minimum per plant was 100w? (50w per additional)

you seem to be doing fine with 69w.

3. Yeah we'll how it turns out!

4. #44 ballastatus, Sep 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2012
    Day 17 - 12/12

The White Castle is growing super quick and the Big Bang has grown her first pistils.

Attached Files:

5. Those ladies are looking great! How big of a box are you moving to?

6. Day 24 - 12/12

Moved to the larger box but only running 5 CFL's right now. Should be 6-8 by the end of the month.

Attached Files:

7. Sub'd! This is turning out great! Even though I just started following this late, good luck man! Excited to see how this turns out!

8. Thanks man! yeah everythings been turning out better than I had original thought. Hoping I get something similar to MrBear2Point8's PC Grow. Although, I hope for a higher yield.

Also, I'm very interested to see how my Big Bang turns out. Looks as though its going to be one FAT cola with a couple little ones. IDK tho.

9. what a sweet looking garden, is this your second grow?

thx for sharing that nut mix info, it gets great reviews

10. Yeah I started my first PC grow, my first grow ever. It's going pretty good actually. I was going to start a thread but I have no way to upload pictures so it would be pointless lol

11. Thanks indica! Yeah this is my second grow. My first attempt I ran into temp issues. I want to make another box so that I can use my Blackstar240 LED. Also, I think the only reason the Big Bang is growing as it is in my grow is because it was 12/12 from the seed.

FunkMasterZee, you really should get something to upload pics. It's an easy way to keep up with your progress.

12. How long did it take for the Big Bang to start budding since you started it out on 12/12? I mean I could start one, but I would have to use my phone camera and it's pretty terrible.

13. It took a little more than 2 weeks to start growing pistils. I use my phone to take my pics! I have an HTC ONE X. Takes great pics.

14. Day 27 - 12/12

First 3 pics are the White Castle. Last one is the Big Bang.

Attached Files:

15. Lookin at those pics I'm wondering if I should trim some bottom leaves that aren't getting any light...?

16. she is really filling out the space.

looking good man.

any smell problems yet?

17. You can they are just going to yellow and die off anyways. I always do it but many people have many different opinions. How are you going to control the height it appears that it's going to outgrow that case.

18. Yea she is really thriving in there. I believe she just began to start to have an odor. I got some ona gel and air fresheners all around the house. Should be sufficient.

I'll probably trim off a few of the bottom leaves. but IMO I think the plant will only grow about 6-12 inches taller and my case is about 30 inches tall. However I would like them to grow bigger but the LST during veg should keep them short and bushy. If your right those will be some TALL, and FAT buds!

19. Update coming after the Cowboys Game. Gotta love Sunday's.