1st time outdoor grower

Discussion in 'Outdoor Marijuana Growing' started by some high guy12, Apr 16, 2004.

1. Ok iv got about 20 seeds that are most brown these are the good ones right? I have no where they can get light inside so il have 2 start them then take them right outside. What is the best way to geminate them? The plant need 2 be in a non-wooded spot right? So dose any 1 have any ideas on how 2 hide them? What kind of soil should I get? And I live in western newyork its still cold here like 40 now when would it be safe 2 take the out side?
    Thx. for ur in put

2. i put my str8 in a cup and let them sit untill they sprout... once sprout i let them veg under a flourecent buld, untill its 3 sets of leaves.. then i just take em out and put them in 3 gallon and 5 gallon pots...... for soil i use miracale grow for veg, and flowers...

3. I am soooo stoked i found a seed and this is how i germinted it and it worked, i let it sit in a small container in between 2 layers of paper towel for at least 24 -48 hours then i just make a little hole in the soil bout 5mm or less under the soil and chuck em' in, thats how i do it but there are heaps of other ways. to find out if there ok after about 1-2 nights in the water if they sink thats a good sign.

goodluck.

Grasscity Deals Near You