1st time indoor hydroponic grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Tristanfree, Jun 26, 2019.

1. This is my 1st time growing and hydroponic at that. I just wanted some advice maybe some tips and opinions would be nice.

2. Here is what it looks like this morning.

Attached Files:

3. Cool little bubbler station. Looks like you're rocking it. Make sure you're not getting light into your Reservoir.

4. What light are you using?
    Welcome to GC. :)

5. thank you I just covered the holes so no light gets in there. What happens when light reaches the reservoir?

6. Root rot and algae.

7. Just a LED panel, it's actually a aerogarden made for herbs I bought at Target. Lol

Attached Files:

8. That's not going to be enough light for one full grown plant, let alone 2 or 3. Good luck.

9. #9 GrowMoreMeds, Jun 26, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
    Really looks good you're doing a great job so far with the vegging. You're going to need considerably more light for flowering, hope you have a plan.

10. Oh damn, I'm glad I caught it now. I've been watching this little thing grow which seems like forever. I even have 3 more growing now.

11. I'm too nervous to transplant it, I don't want to kill the plant

12. You don't need to transplant - you need considerably more light if you want any type of yield.

13. How quickly would you say I need more light?

14. Soon. I’ve got one of those like you have and it’s not strong enough. There are a load of good light threads here. Look for LED, HPS, type lights. There are a lot of folks dedicated to the HGL brand lights. I’m in the same boat as you. The light is very important as you are trying to mimic the sun. Welcome and let us know how it’s going.