1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

1st Time Grow'n Tips and Help welcome!

Discussion in 'Absolute Beginners' started by NaborBuds05, Apr 21, 2002.

1. I have just started to grow for the first time in this little set up i have in my room. I have a premanet source of light and a fan blowing to keep the temp regulated, need tips on watering, growing, and anything else that vetran growers will offer!....thanks

ALL TIPS WELCOME

p.s i will keep a log for those who are intrested in my progress.

2. good luck

Attached Files:

• ald.gif
      ald.gif
      File size:
      24.7 KB
      Views:
  3. Day 1 : I have set up the my station with a light and a pot sitting in a inclosed mirror area, with a fan blowing watered them once, noticed condensation around the bottom of the pot.

4. Describe your grow space/lighting/setup ,then others may reply easier to specifics...

Mirrors do not provide an effective means of refracting/reflecting light. Flat white paint,and mylar are preferred choice,,and flat side of aluminum foil if you absolutly must.

[​IMG]

5. Day 2 - I got a tip that using a florescent light would make for better growth and better buds, so i switched lights, watered the pot and there is no change yet, hopfully the change the lights will help out the growth. (my setup is in a closet with a constant light source, fan, and a wall painted white which consoles the pot)

Grasscity Deals Near You