1st Time Grow'n Tips and Help welcome!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by NaborBuds05, Apr 21, 2002.

1. I have just started to grow for the first time in this little set up i have in my room. I have a premanet source of light and a fan blowing to keep the temp regulated, need tips on watering, growing, and anything else that vetran growers will offer!....thanks

ALL TIPS WELCOME

p.s i will keep a log for those who are intrested in my progress.

2. good luck

Attached Files:

• ald.gif
      ald.gif
      File size:
      24.7 KB
      Views:
  3. Day 1 : I have set up the my station with a light and a pot sitting in a inclosed mirror area, with a fan blowing watered them once, noticed condensation around the bottom of the pot.

4. Describe your grow space/lighting/setup ,then others may reply easier to specifics...

Mirrors do not provide an effective means of refracting/reflecting light. Flat white paint,and mylar are preferred choice,,and flat side of aluminum foil if you absolutly must.

[​IMG]

5. Day 2 - I got a tip that using a florescent light would make for better growth and better buds, so i switched lights, watered the pot and there is no change yet, hopfully the change the lights will help out the growth. (my setup is in a closet with a constant light source, fan, and a wall painted white which consoles the pot)