1st time growing please help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by steely mcbeem, Jul 1, 2009.

1. I have been looking at the stealth bubbleponics system but from what i have read I should be able to do this myself for much cheaper here is a link for what i want.
    SH Hydroponics, Inc. > Multi Spectrum Bubbleponicsâ„¢ Complete Kit .

I have a room that is 10 x 12 but i want to start small. the room is painted with red latex paint has hardwood floor crown moulding 2 standard size windows a small closet with a door on it and one door to the room. can someone please tell me what i need to get this going. money is an issue. but i already have feminized G13 haze seeds as well as critical mass.

2. i'll break it down exactly like the site described their product

Included in this kit:

Multi Spectrum Lights - CFL lights from Home Depot ~$25-60
    Bubbleponics™ Base System - RubberMaid tub from wal-mart - $10
    Six 4 Inch Net Pots - Online order - $6
    Flowering Timer - Wal-Mart or Home Depot - $10
    200 gal/hour Pump w/ Feed Tubing - Wal-Mart or Home Depot (fountain pump) - $30
    Air Pump w/ 4 inch Bubble Disk & Tubing - Wal-Mart or Aquarium/Pet Store - $15
    6 Month Series of Stealth Hydro Nutrient Powders - Online Order - These are likely generic no-name branded nutes. anything decent would cost roughly $10 per liter.
    pH Control kit - ebay - $25
    Six Rockwool Cubes - Online Order - $5
    Hydroton Grow Rocks - Online Order - $5-10

the online orders would simply be one order from a hydro store, i say online but you may have the option of walking into one. the only purchase i've made from a hydro shop has been pretty much exactly what you would need to order.

rough total after shipping would be less than $200 i think. so you're basicaly paying $100 for the ease of them building it and sending it ready to use. not horrible - but anyone with a good idea could do it cheaper. plus you can customize your sizes and such. :)

3. Then i guess i will need to figure out how to put all this stuff together can you help me with that?

4. plenty of threads around here about building bubble buckets. search "bubble bucket" and just click through some of those and you'll have more info and how-to's than you can process.

5. thanks for your help one more question do i need to use HPS or can i use CFL the whole time and grow G13 with a very high thc content?