1st time growing outdoors

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by sherlockhead, Jun 20, 2006.

1. im comin across about 20 seeds in july an i need sum tips on where to plant
    (i want to plant outside)
    i live in a huge suburb, with a creek behind my house an a park with a hill an trees nearby
    i need sum tips on where to plant an what to do to make my plant look unobvious any tips?

2. Y need to go on a walk and just scout the area out. Watch where people walk ride bikes and all that. Pick a spot that seems not to have as much traffic. Place them away from any walks or trails. Try to find vesitation that is about the same size as your plants are going to be and make sure that there is plenty of sun for them. This may take a few visits before you find a good place. Don't be hasty pay close attention.

3. July is WAY too late to plant seeds for an outdoor grow. Your yield will be tiny. Save your seeds for next year, or do an indoor grow.

4. thanks for the tips, whats a good time of year to plant outside?
    i cant grow indoors, still living with the rents

5. April.

6. you could always try planting another sort of plant in the mean time - go down to your local garden store and buy some plant seeds that grow quickly and are bushy - that will block the obvious view of your plants...
    best idea i can think of:eek:

7. Excellent idea, get your camouflage in now!!

8. yes good idea, and it will also get you used to a bit of outdoor gardening. experience is the best attribute to outdoor growing. (as i am finding now!)

9. ive never been given that suggestion but both of the above sound really good
    thanks