1st time grower. Help thanks

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Elz1890, Nov 15, 2018.

1. hi I’ve posted before. Still need help lol. Thank you guys.

Ok so this my plant as of today. I planted her on October 3. She is a critical mass x ak47 autoflower. I push the leaves down a lil so the other leaves could get light. She’s growing slow. I’m pretty sure i messed up, but the guy at the store said she’s recovering good. The only thing is I’m lost. I don’t know what stage she’s in. I can smell...bud in the whole tent and strong but there aren’t any colas. So I’m writing to ask what stage is she in and does anyone have any tips? Also what are those white hairs growing out in the picture? Thank you!

Indoor tent setup
    Between 50-57% humidity at all times
    Feeding every 3-4 days distilled water ph between 6.5-6.8
    300W led
    Temp stays between 69-79
    20 hours on 4 hours off

Thank you!

Attached Files:

2. white hairs mean its a girl.. surprised they are showing this early with 20on/4off tho.. is it an auto flower?

its still in veg state

3. just realized she was an auto. she is just at the early stages of flower.

4. Ok so this my plant as of today. I planted her on October 3. She is a critical mass x ak47. I push the leaves down a lil so the other leaves could get light. She’s growing slow. I’m pretty sure i messed up, but the guy at the store said she’s recovering good. The only thing is I’m lost. I don’t know what stage she’s in. I can smell...bud in the whole tent and strong but there aren’t any colas. So I’m writing to ask what stage is she in and does anyone have any tips? Also what are those white hairs growing out in the picture? Thank you!

Indoor tent setup
    Between 50-57% humidity at all times
    Feeding every 3-4 days distilled water ph between 6.5-6.8
    300W led
    Temp stays between 69-79
    20 hours on 4 hours off

Thank you![/QUOTE]
    thank you

• Like Like x 1
  5. i hope you have some nutes lined up. that plant will use everything up in that container long before it should be done.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yea i do and i gave em some they love it

• Like Like x 1