1st time grow, need help

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by blazed24, Dec 16, 2011.

1. Hello everyone, recently started thinking about growing, and as im getting a few seeds sometime next week, thought why not :smoke: anyways, for my first grow im looking to grow 3 or 4 plants in a tiny space, such as an old unused speaker, so they cant grow any bigger than 1 or 2 foot, and hoping to keep them in small plastic cups theyre whole lives, would anyone be able to give me directions how to keep my plants at this height? Also very basic light setup is going to be used, as im pretty much trying to spend $0 on this, any help would be much appreciated, also for people who have done grows like this before, pics would be great! im hoping to collect 1/4 ounce off each plant, which should give an idea of the size im going for, as you can tell i dont know much, got the basics down thats about it, so no hating :hello: also, keep it simple guys, trying to keep it basic and discreet for my first grow, thanks in advance, keep toking.

2. anyone..??

3. Hi Blazed24,

Trying to grow in such a small space poses many problems, unless maybe you know someone who can start you off with clones. Starting from seed, you at least have to grow the plants out of the seedling stage and into the growth stage before turning the lights down to 12/12 for flowering, and that means you plants will be 6-8 inches tall at that point. Once they start into flowering they will add another foot of growth, if they're healthy, which will max out your space and not leave any room for your light.

One way you might overcome the space problem is to grow your plants in the cab until they are 10 inches tall, turn the light back to 12/12 until they just indicate their sex, then clone the females, and then restart those clones in the cab. Clones can be started on a 12/12 light regimen and set immediately to bud. They might grow another foot, but you will still have space for a light. If you can use a small fluorescent light across the top of the cab, that would be best in your case.

Hope that helps,
    See ya