1st time grow just gone 12/12 chocolope kush/sour kush/x5 skunk of some sort

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Ilovechocolope, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Hell yeah man and I agree on the quality of the smoke you will have a good time. I don't know how good mine will be yet I ran into some problems but it should be good to go. Will at least be better than the kids that I always get.

2. Hope so n hope I get the flush right n don't get a chem taste or crackles, only problem I ave is them small bugs in the soil, I'm prayin its all goes well. I've read some horror story's

3. I hope you get some nice tasty buds from those plants. I'm just starting a Chocolope in my grow. I was going to have a Sour Kush too, but the clone died.

I grow the Chocolope, that will be in my tent, at work and it has an amazing smell. It smells like cantaloupe with just a hint of chocolate. Then the taste is a slight chocolate flavor.

4. Is urs the choco kush or the choco haze man? They dna gentics seeds? Or some1 else

5. Ill post more tomorrow when watering n dont ave light on

Chocolope kush

image-412413848.jpg

Sour kush

image-3613882982.jpg

Clone shot
    image-1482626197.jpg

6. My hydro's nute solution has been watered down! Been adding water every day so it gets diluted. Doing a full flush either late sunday night or lights on Monday. Figure they should finish up nice! Can't wait to see yours finish out.

7. Well I chopped the 5skunk clones last night they where only small plants like a 30/40 cm tall

image-4075839762.jpg

image-1425320713.jpg

8. Chopped mine yesterday! Got a very simular looking box right now.

9. Seen it man I need a bigger grow ha

10. I only have 5X3X6.5 feet, this is why I build rooms instead of using grow tents. I can custom build them and they are sturdy enough to store things on top of. Also they really are quite cheap to build. Mine was free just needed a friend to come over and help put it together =)

11. I been searching for chocolope growers..lol i have one growing now.
    Subbed!!

12. Flushed the chocolope last night n think the sour kush needs 3/4 more days b4 flushing,

The clones where hung for like 6/7 days all snapped off stems and had been stuck in to jars for next week or 2

They weighed in at round 1 ounce 2/3GS and are by far they biggest o I've ever seen like a 2.7 g bud looked more like a 4, sampled a bit and tastes good def better than anything around my way, wit the exception of last weekends pick up. It was beaut, maybe the cureing will bring it to that level of taste n strength lol (the clones where tiny plants in tiny pots maby 2/3liters I'm not sure) so I dunno if I did gd or bad but for space that would of went unused a huge o is good enough,

The chocolope is one sexy lookin girl..... Can't wait to its killing n hanging n curein her

Sour kush looks ok considering I though she was a shite plant way back b4 flipping,

13. Dryed n manicured harvest of the clones

Over view
    image-2410690920.jpg

Top buds

image-1832813089.jpg

Sugar buds

image-2728441731.jpg

Nug shot a

image-3890401540.jpg

Nug shot b

image-1423450262.jpg

14. I got the sugar n tops the wrong way

15. Nice read up.. When you harvesting the rest?

16. Think chocolope in 7/10 days and sour kush maybe 12/16days away

17. Cant wait to see the chocolope..lol

18. U and me she has so much bud on her compared to the sour kush, I love this growing, smoked some of the skunk there now and its really nice n strong

19. Niceeee

20. Damn man looks like you did well