1st time grow just gone 12/12 chocolope kush/sour kush/x5 skunk of some sort

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Ilovechocolope, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Your welcome I can wait to get through this grow, my girls lookin well? I don't get the sour kush everything seems to ave growen straight up the stem pretty much :s

2. all looking very nice. kush loves it's main cola :D

3. Looks like I am getting a sour kush clone from a friend of my dealer. I am excited! =)

4. My sour kush stem smells real nice when u rub it

5. Nice to know hopefully I get a huge big fat one lol

6. Only problem is they are hard to get ahold of lol. I will put whatever I get from them in quaranteen a few weeks to make sure they are ok. Also was offered some Bubblegum clones and some G13 clones! Some good genetics! from the same people that gave me the AK47 seeds.

7. All sounds good hopefully getting a veg light on Monday n then changeing the cupboard above my boiler into my veg cupboard and the got 9 bc god bud seeds or somethin my mate brought back from Canada and one seed from bag weed and I think I've a chocolope seed left....

Any advice on what light I'm lookin at a 250w cfl with no reflector atm and then when I've some spare cash be gettin a reflector

8. Any1 any idea whats up with this its only one part of one plant

image-347178150.jpg

image-572294039.jpg

9. is it just that 1 fucked up leaf?

10. On the reflector you can make your own out of a soup can just to help bounce back some of the light. Or even a aluminum foil ghetto one would be ok to get some more light out of it.

11. Yeah just that one n one other beside it

12. Ha well yeah ill maybe try it be a few weeks though till I have the cash :( but did get a job today :) so ill have money to spend again yay

13. Awesome man! Congrats on the job.

Sometimes ghetto rig does the job until you can afford better =)

14. Well hopefully my veg cupboard/box I plan on making wont be to ghetto by the time I start to build it n finish it

15. #75 Ilovechocolope, Jan 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2013
    What is this? bud starting to form or has my girls turned herm its only on my skunk clones all off them

image-1791650714.jpg

image-2757557402.jpg

And a pic of one the clones

image-3225820628.jpg

My chocolope and sour kush don't have this feature they are not as deep into flower

16. Moved my tent to a diff room today n while I had them outa the tent took 2 pics
    All my girls
    image-2608857431.jpg

My chocolope kush's top
    image-2984683616.jpg

17. Well firstly sorry for the lack off posts n pics lately been too tired n busy with work, but he we go I'm like 1 month 19 days since I flipped the lights
    1stly my fave the chocolope kush

image-2190243570.jpg

image-1324613063.jpg

image-1576734432.jpg

image-3175372216.jpg

The sour kush

image-2363007606.jpg

image-2891918520.jpg

image-2268819957.jpg

Some snaps of the 5 super skunk clones they should be in order if ya get what I mean like few pics off one then the next :s

image-3728364044.jpg

image-1067103800.jpg

image-2104309717.jpg

image-3080528593.jpg

image-2756246358.jpg

image-24865509.jpg

image-1831660332.jpg

image-1186138178.jpg

image-1455573868.jpg

image-305266675.jpg

image-3872577573.jpg

image-1594391433.jpg

Attached Files:

18. #78 Ilovechocolope, Mar 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2013
    Well small update till later on... I started flushing the 5 clones on the 5th the hairs are about 75% orangey colour now but the triches or what ever der called are almost all creamy n plan to chop them down in like 7/10 days, the chocolope has been fillin out like a beast the kola is lookin beaut, but hairs are all still white I reckon 2/3 weeks left for it and the sour kush is further behind that but in the past week or 2 its really started to progress maby 4 weeks for that :( I wanted them all done the same time so I had multi bags off diff green to smoke n make stuff with. Um well ill get some pics tonight of them, my clones ave some tiny whitebugs in the soil not on the plant itself n haven't notices any damage to the plants, I looked at them under the x30 microscope n googled them seems to be spring tails n what I've read can b a good thing as they eat fungi n pests, they have yet to appear in the sour or choco kush,

Can't wait to get this grow behind me clean the tent n start crop 2, I think ill be going for a bc god bud Scrog as my buddie has 10seeds for me 2 grow but I'd rather it be something else is love to grow something that isn't green buds i seen a blueberry or somethin n looked intersting , been reading and reading n lookin at pics n I Defo like the look of having a flat 1m square off buds. My tent zips round the bottom so feedin them once the screen goes up shuld be no problem n ill be goin for that canna coco coniar stuff n prob Canna ferts 2 unless any1 reckomeds a diff medium n ferts that isn't hydro as I don't ave the funds or the creative skills to make my own

Will upload some fresh photos when I'm on wifi later

19. I am close to my first harvest. Like you I cannot wait for my next grow to be in the spotlight. They are in a second chamber vegging now and have been exploding. I can't wait to see them to from a 46 watt cfl to my t5s :D

20. Nice yeah I wanted to start some to soI'd save a month or but money's been tight clearin debts I built up from not working for like 6monthsbut wanna get one dem 250w cool clfs n get a veg box on the rip but that's on hold till I've vegged n a month into flower with 2nd grow. N them boom ill have a harvest every 2 months hopefully, can't wait to smoke this stuff though I know its gonna b better than anything I can buy about my town, my towns green is seriously like a 0.1/10 I'm hopeing I can pull a 7.5/10 lol these ratings are based on the trips I've had to Amsterdam where I Defo had some strains that where growen to perfection like that 1st bag of chesse I got from a coffe shop called resin, what a strain that was n I've never had cheese like it again nom nom yum yum lol when u expecting to chop urs? I had real trouble finding how to tell when to flush in soil obv its 10/14 days but like there was no answer I could find that wuld help u identify ur in the final 2 weeks, like how fast the triches went from clear to cloudy till the amber appears I've 5 clones so I might chop them at diff stages so u get all effects like almost 100% cloudy 1% amber, a 75/25, a 50/50 n maybe 1 that's more amber just so I can pick my fav kinda high etc to base future harvests on