1st time grow just gone 12/12 chocolope kush/sour kush/x5 skunk of some sort

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Ilovechocolope, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Already in your current grow journal JBox, can't wait for the next =)

2. Ill post some new pics tomorrow evening but I'm surprised at the stretch that happens in flower can't wait till I get further in to flower n c some bud n not just hairs

3. Well some update pics been few days now my phones Internet is pretty much used up.

chocolope on the left sour on the right think I'm gonna have to tie it out abit it seems all growth is all straight up

Attached Files:

4. Pic 7 is the top off the chocolope

5. Plants are looking super healthy

6. Thanks. The clones seem to be takeing to flowering quicker that the other 2 but it seems good, I added a electric radiator and some changes in hopes to boost the lights off heat so far I have got it from 9min 16 max at soil level to 12/16max 16 is lights on
    double check tomorrow and then move to The tops of plants n check there's max and mins

7. Here's my tent I redid my air system moving the outtake to the bottom of my tent and just some ducting in the top which hangs on the electric radiator. Radiator is off during lights on and on during lights for every 15 min for 15min. Idea being to boost temps, lights of was at like 9 at soil this has boosted it to 12/16 min max lights off/on I've move this to canopy hight
    My air system setup
    image-2941612045.jpg

My tent

image-4114652922.jpg

The girls

image-753305994.jpg

Above my light and the ducting for air in

image-918978003.jpg

Outtake air pipe if u can see it

image-3824554216.jpg

8. your intake outtake system confuses me

9. Ha it sucks air out using the fan which is at the bottom of the tent, which hooks up to the carbon filter the fan is hung off the ceiling to reduce vibrateing, my bed is on the other side of the wall n I just ave a bit of ducting hovering over the radiator so when lights r off its not pulling in real cold air, untill I added the ducting the tent used to get sucked in, so added it to stop that and add a warmer air rather than like 6 degrees which it was

Make any sense

10. Most people's problems is to much heat mine is its winter its Ireland and general out door temp is like 1-4 degrees oC indoors is only a degree or 2 warmer and I don't ave central heating in my house. Oil costs to much

11. Ill draw something up to explain when I'm using the computer I do most things from my phone

12. Any one know where I should be takeing my temp and humidity from? And what it should be in Celsius preferably

13. I always take the humidity and temp from the plant level wherever they are. Will secure it along the wall if I have to. Should be in the mid to high 70s F. I try to keep around 75 F which is ........ 23 C according to yahoo.

14. It's at 24 C atm at the top of the chocolope which is the tallest of the plants but it has reached 29 at its highest gonna assume its near the start of lights on possibley when the electric radiator is still on, I only found out yday my carbon filter is surprised to be inside the tent n then hooked to the fan but I have it the other way round n its doin its job atm (ducting out of tent>fan>ducting>carbon filter) instead of carbon filter in tent>ducting out>fan>ducting to somewhere else in house

15. Yea will be more effective if the scrubber is inside the grow getting pulled out through it and creating a vaccuum inside.

16. Well if it starts to stink to much ill change it about but I'd rather have the room inside of the tent for liftin the lights tbh I've no idea how big these lady's will be by the end of flower.

17. Ill put some pics up later tonight when lights come on, the clones are def further than the other 2 plants

18. And as I promised

Sour kush
    image-1340828500.jpg

image-1480010439.jpg

Chocolope kush

image-2717206924.jpg

image-183060902.jpg

Super skunk clones x5

image-4278568917.jpg

image-2674654176.jpg

Clone 2

image-2055894786.jpg

image-4164065765.jpg

Clone 3

image-2847992455.jpg

image-2856589351.jpg

Clone 4

image-3207619434.jpg

image-1253083900.jpg

Clone 5

image-2429605302.jpg

image-3849183906.jpg

19. Maybe u was right I added some of the 3rd bottle of nutes to my feeds lately n any fresh growth since has dropped the red stems

20. lol :D glad to have helped