-1st Time Grow- Indoor Then Transplanting OutDoor-

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by 4saken, Apr 9, 2008.

1. Whats up everybody :D This is my actually my 2nd time growing, my last grow last summer was terrible, all 9 plants died and had 1 left over. Thankfully it was a female but only yielded about 1 oz :( Anyways, where gonna grow hopefully 10. Some havent sprouted and it's been 2 days but the others have not sure why :S. Im using miracle grow organic mix, i know its bad!! but its the only thing I have right now then im getting big tubs with foxfarm or other soil. Here is day3.

Day 3
    ~~~~
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Fox Farm Ocean Forest
    8" Buckets
    Fox Farm Nutes

3. They seem to be doing alright, my seedlings are under a 85fluro for now, I can get foxfarm once I transplant but has anybody used Sta-Green? I have to drive 50minutes to go get foxfarm :S

Any suggestions, or how they are doing?
    Day 4
    ~~~
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. I went to the store local and bought some stuff, please if ANY1 is reading my journal please help me out. I went and bought FFOF(Fox Farm Ocean Forest) and im going to transplant them into a 8" bucket and put them outside. My question is that I heard you needed to buy nutes after 3-4 weeks when they drainup all the nutes in the soil. Does it go, 3-4 weeks of using Grow Big for vegetative, and then BigBloom 3-4 weeks for flower, then Tigerbloom or Chaching for the final flowering stage? Also has any1 heard of IONIC brand? The hydro store was telling me they're the same as Foxfarm but cheaper. Should I keep my lights at 24hours still or switch to 8/16?

[​IMG]

5. Ugh nvm ill do it manually resizing them in photoshop,

Attached Files:

• 14.jpg
      14.jpg
      File size:
      351.9 KB
      Views:
    • 14-2.jpg
      14-2.jpg
      File size:
      367.5 KB
      Views:
  6. just click go advanced on your next post and click on the paper clip looking thing in the top tool bar,

and you should get your plants closer to the light to stop that stretch my man

7. Im transplanting them outside tomorrow :S I know the stretching is bad but im sure they will stay alive 1 more day till tomorrow.

8. Any1 know why my plant all sudden tipped over?
    ~Day 23~

Attached Files:

• 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      318.2 KB
      Views:
    • 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      309.4 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      351.8 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      319.1 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      245.9 KB
      Views:
    • 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      File size:
      332.1 KB
      Views:
  9. SHock from transplant or overwater maybe?

Either way, get some intense wind on those babies! You want some strong stalks!:)

10. I think you been watering them to much, kinda droopy.

11. damn those pics hurt my neck man, looking good though. :)

+rep for progress

12. Any1 know why its drooping? To small of a bucket? and why the leaves are turning yellow on bottom or is that suppose to happen? Can I leave it in that size bucket or do I have to transplant them?

13. pew pew how they doin :S i dont wanna transplant and kill em :eek:

14. stick them in the ground man