1st time grow how much yield can I expect?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by landofshishio, Aug 25, 2017.

1. #1 landofshishio, Aug 25, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2017

• Like Like x 2
  2. people here tend to despise the " how much can I yield ?" question. No way of telling really

• Like Like x 1
  3. 207 grams dry

4. Everyone asks how much they will yield from their plants. There is no way to guess exactly how much man. Anything can happen to your plants. You just have to make sure that you take care of your plants and it goes from there.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I despise people who tell you that it's impossible to tell. Of course no one has a crystal ball lol, doesn't mean you can't give a range based on anecdotal experience. If it goes into flowering like that, then I'd say 2-5oz

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Here is what a 5.5oz plant looks like in a 7gal pot. (Already harvested) Would have been 6+ had it not been for caterfucks and mold
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  7. I would think total of the three about 9 oz give or take. Depending on the stretch of the 2 blue cheese.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

8. #8 landofshishio, Aug 26, 2017

9. Hey everything looks pretty good...Do you plan on force flowering or just letting them go natural?

I would guess from 3-5oz if everything goes smoothly. Good luck buddy!! Keep us posted..and don't worry with the people that are so negative they can't ever seem to say anything worth reading... Just ignore em

Fem Auto (Amnesia Haze) Come on in and share your auto grow! This is my first

Bag seed grow journal (Flowering)

10. #10 landofshishio, Aug 27, 2017

• Like Like x 1
  11. Days in flower doesn't apply when growing outdoor. Unless they are auto.

12. #12 landofshishio, Aug 27, 2017

13. Yes natural sunlight or it's closer to a seasonal thing. Like time of year when tomatoes or melons are ready. Most cannabis is ready end of August through mid October. Depending on strain.

14. #14 landofshishio, Sep 1, 2017

• Like Like x 1
  15. #15 landofshishio, Sep 23, 2017