1st time grow, 2 weeks in (socal)

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by WeedBastard, Mar 24, 2012.

1. god damn we just accomplished a great reefer smokin, beer drinkin meeting down the street. on the drive home just now the only pair of headlights on the street was a pig passing me! fuckem im goin to sleep :smoking:

2. haha 8 posts is blasting? No, only looks like this because no one else was up as late as me posting. I'm brand new, gotta spread the happiness.

3. [quote name='"Iriebro"']

haha 8 posts is blasting? No, only looks like this because no one else was up as late as me posting. I'm brand new, gotta spread the happiness.[/quote]

You just blasted your link on my page too. I'm about to report that shit man. Nobody cares about your tiny plants

4. yup thats the runt behind the cups, i dont know what i did to piss it off but i did. those 3 are its siblings from the same batch, lets see if they're any good.

Attached Files:

5. Don't worry about it, won't happen again. Like I said I'm new to this site, I assumed everyone on here was friendly fellow growers. No one is making you look at it, simply there for those who enjoy sharing pics/info. Sorry for offending the master of giant plants

6. #68 outdoorgrower1, May 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2012
    why dont you go blow a donkey dick "docta"!!! damn he's just trying to get help bc he's a 1st timer. get a life you worthless coward!!!

We don't tolerate name calling and disrespect here at GC.

Chunk

7. [quote name='"Iriebro"']

Don't worry about it, won't happen again. Like I said I'm new to this site, I assumed everyone on here was friendly fellow growers. No one is making you look at it, simply there for those who enjoy sharing pics/info. Sorry for offending the master of giant plants[/quote]

It's not about big plants or being friendly. It's because this person has their own thread going and so do you. We all have access to see your plants. I have already gone and looked myself. But it's not polite to post a link to your thread on his page and say go look at this. Just a heads up man because you wouldn't like it if people did that to you. We are all friends here but you just have to have a little manners. Happy growing

8. Now lets just wrap this up shall we?

9. [quote name='"WeedBastard"']Now lets just wrap this up shall we?[/quote]

Yessir. Trying to be courteous over here. But damn. Anyway, lookin nice man. I've been dropping by here and there

10. I just wanna make sure everyone visiting by has a chill time, thanks for the effort never the less Doc! I hope we could all agree that this is about growing our own quality sprouts so we never need to get over-charged at the fuckin clinics/dealers again. CAN I GET AN AMEN?

11. AMEN Brother :D

12. Looking real nice man. How long u think till their done haha

13. well, considering i live on the west coast in a valley, summer carries through past winter haha. i could assume another couple months. stick around and we'll find out together :D

14. #76 ThePlantDocta, May 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2012
    [quote name='"WeedBastard"']
    well, considering i live on the west coast in a valley, summer carries through past winter haha. i could assume another couple months. stick around and we'll find out together :D[/quote]

Central valley? Hahaha looks like we are neighbors

15. Hey, I'm a first timer as well, I have a question, I was transplanting my plants yesterday and I'm about as far in (time wise) as you are. I was transplanting and I got a little smell of bud from them, has this happened to you or am I just smelling things? There's a pic of one of the plants.

Attached Files:

16. haha yeah some strains are stanky before theres even any flowers on there.. my oldest plant has a smell to it at the right time of the day. when harvest comes around were gonna nostalgia on the small whiffs we got haha

17. ill be smellin your plot from here outside LA:D

18. [quote name='"WeedBastard"']

ill be smellin your plot from here outside LA:D[/quote]

Let's hope not. There are too many other vultures that I hope don't pick up that scent :)