1st time 100% coco coir / Final Result

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by ergoliat, May 5, 2016.

Tags:

1. hi man
    Im using a 250w MH / HPS kit
    the lights are close with a cooltube in the tent .
    yeah the change from soil to coco is great.

cheers from the end of the world :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. #22 ergoliat, May 24, 2016
    Last edited: May 24, 2016
    day 36 after trim (1st day of transition)
    [​IMG]

day 38
    [​IMG]

Humidity problems :/
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

day 42 before trim
    [​IMG]

day 42 after
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. day 43
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The humidity its 55% . Do you think that it is too high for flowering?

cheers from the end of the world :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Nice input bro I will make sure to use perlite for "my" next grow. Good info!!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hey from the Caribbean as well what part you in

• Like Like x 1
  6. Results :)

Finnally I took out the petite because she doesn't grew good, so I ended with 3 NNs (Eva seeds seeds without any name). I Obtained a crop in scrog style without the screen !! . Tonight I will harvest the NN3. NN1 and NN2 they have 14 days of drying. Sorry I don't take pictures on harvest day. My fault. Now some detail:

NN1: No problems in the flowering stage. Beautiful plant with Big and compacts fruits like NN3 so I'm very happy with this plant. I dont know the strain but I think is monster. This have 14 days of drying. I have some Bud Rot but now they are fine :)

[​IMG]

close up
    [​IMG]

NN2: She had problem in flowering stage. The cold temperature blackened her and the fruit are thin but compact. I think that is pink plant strain.This have 14 days of drying. No bud rot problems.

[​IMG]

close up
    [​IMG]

NN3: This is like the NN1 before harvest. Big and compact fruits with a lot of resin. I believe that is High level strain because took 2 more weeks to mature . The harvest is tonight :) .How I said the result is like scrog without the screen ^^

[​IMG]

close up
    [​IMG]

last one
    [​IMG]

Cheers from the end of the world
    ;)

• Like Like x 1
  7. #29 tylerjamaicadurden, Aug 20, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2016
    ergo, enhorabuena por la buena cosecha. looking great.

I'm prepping for my first grow, directly on coco, was wondering one thing: can coco (the substrate) be reused after the plant has flowered? (for future plants)

se puede reutilizar el sustrato de coco despues de cortar la planta, o se tiene q utilizar sustrato nuevo? y se puede poner el seedling directamente en el sustrato de coco?

I guess I wanted to know that to decide how big I want my (fabric) pots to be. Also wondering whether is there any soil transition for the seedlings. Can they directly be left over the (big) coco pot?

cheers everyone
    (I'm sure the Qs have been asked & answered before, sorry for that)

8. Yeah I've used mine like 3 times in a row. Just pull your root ball out and shake excess Coco out throw root ball away and reuse. Just give it a good flush before you plant anything back in it.

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 6.0 HD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Very nice is that an auto?

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Nice plant , is that an auto?

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app