Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1st t-break of 2010

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by lettuce420, Mar 1, 2010.

1. So i've been smoking daily for a couple of years. I've had breaks before, but this time it's not because i want to take a break. I live on a small campus that tends to run dry now and again, and i have to wait a couple days until i can pick up. My tolerance is really high, even bong rips just tend to make me feel normal. The next batch I'm getting is really heady, so I decided to take a break so that i can experience the full magic again.

Wish me luck.

2. Good luck, but a couple days doesn't really count as a "t-break."

3. good luck, sir
    I am also planning to take a couple day break after puffing for 3-4 weeks non stop. ITs gonna be like 3 days, but its still better than now. Right now i am constantly burned out, and when i smoke i just sober up from the burn out, which is ridiculous lol

4. for heavy smokers... yes it does:rolleyes::smoke:

5. I did a 3 month t break during '09 and my tolerance was only low for 3-4 days after I started smoking heavily again and it just went right back to where it was, so now I only smoke at night and it seems to work pretty well.

6. well i didn't cut back completely, but i definitely have been smoking less. picked up some nice looking buds and can't wait to experience it all with a lower tolerance.

7. I myself am taking a T break, and it is also the first of 2010. I have been smoking for about 4 months straight now, and i don't even get high anymore, i just go from being burned out and moody to acting normal.
    I figure that i need at least a week or so to help get me back into the swing of things, and by then my new Bong from the GC shop should be here.
    By then i hope to be able to to actual get high once more.