1st Successful Grow in progress

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by geefromstatefarm, Nov 18, 2017.

1. So i planted 6 seeds in a cup which sprouted 5 amazingly quick, so quick actually i had to transplant after about 2 weeks because roots were getting tangled. (18/6) about a week after transplant i changed to 12/12. I know i should have vegged a few weeks more but couldn't due to time efficiency. Anyways, the plants are on average about 7 inches and are showing early stages of sexing (too early to tell what sex) but triches so small you can barely see on leaves. triches on stems are pretty good. Lights are currently off and plant is in pitch black from 7am to 7pm. (1pm where i'm at) in using 2 13w CFL's. i know this is a pretty small amount of wattage but i'm honestly impressed on how well they are growing. any feedback on what to expect? [​IMG]
    picture is from 3 days ago and plants are well over significantly bigger. Images will be provided at 7pm . Also very young grower Lol

2. Looking good so far. My 1st grow was horrible. You learn from your mistakes though.

• Like Like x 1
  3. i am also flowering very small plants, but your are even more small. The thing is that you might have began flower to those plants when they werent even mature enough to handle it. You will see slow growth in the incoming days until your plant will start flowering. You can expect very potent weed depending on your grow quality and your strain,but you wont yield much at all, like probably half a ounce

By the way, there are no trichs on stems and fan leaves

This is my second actual grow :
    23714928_10207727202057408_449134888_o.jpg 23715362_10207727200217362_159018564_o.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  4. yours are lookin pretty good actually.
    Like i said, this picture was the 2nd or 3rd day into 12/12, leaves and plant is overall probably more than half of the plant in the picture. When i rub my leaves i can smell the aroma, but my concern is that there are barely triches except for on the stems, and i would like to know if females can fit this description? Thanks and +rep :)