1st smoke in 7 months-wtf am I allergic now?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by herban, Jul 28, 2012.

1. I had to stop growing & smoking 7 months ago due to a crazy hater of a fucksock calling crimestoppers on me. So needless to say I have been in this court program that drug tests me. I hadn't smoked in 7 months since last nite. I smoke at my friends house & all was good. He tossed me a g to take home. I have no more paraphernalia (popo took everything)so I picked up a shitty metal bat at the gas station. So i smoke a couple bats then get up to get some beverage. I lean over to pick up the cup I dropped & all the sudden my ears start ringing badly. I could only hear ringing, then I got so dizzy and weird feeling all I could do was sit on my floor. At this point I'm thinking holy shit wtf is happening I've never felt so weird. My entire body got clammy & started sweating all over-even my shins. I couldn't get up or see straight. I smoked for years everyday. Now suddenly I take a break, smoke again & this shit happens. It was the kind of moment where I almost called a friend to take my ass to the ER. So glad I didn't but I am totally confused by this reaction. I want to smoke again but I'm feeling a little apprehensive bout it. Ok a lot apprehensive. But I love herb & she's always loved me. I honestly thought, son of a bitch, I'm gonna be the 1st person ever to die from smoking weed. That's how crazy bad of a moment this was. So I'm wondering, has anyone else ever been in this kinda situation? Anybody ever had a scary shit I'm gonna die feeling like this? Or am I a lone herb resistant freak now? Did the 7mo. t break turn me into an herb allergic mutant? Any words on this you wise tokers?

2. How many bowls did you smoke and what was the quality of Herb

3. You just have had a very long tolerance break, and essentially have no tolerance now. Since you got this weed from a friend and you were a grower I assume you smoke pretty good quality stuff. You should try to start slower, take one hit at a time and wait 5-10 minutes between each hit to determine if you're where you want to be or not.

4. [quote name='"Ialwaystrip"']How many bowls did you smoke and what was the quality of Herb[/quote]

i smoked mayb a total of one medium sized bowl. The herb was great quality. I'd say top of the line bud.

5. If it's high quality herb, you just got stoned to the bone man. Sounds a little like greening out.

I've had that sweaty clammy feeling before too though. Shit is just horrible, happened when I inhaled to much of a cigar though.

6. [quote name='"morange"']You just have had a very long tolerance break, and essentially have no tolerance now. Since you got this weed from a friend and you were a grower I assume you smoke pretty good quality stuff. You should try to start slower, take one hit at a time and wait 5-10 minutes between each hit to determine if you're where you want to be or not.[/quote]

That sounds smart to me. I remember being a 1st time smoker & never ever having such a bad feeling. But in those days it was not great bud. Full of seeds & sticks. I can't imagine going back to those big wheel days smokin on dirty dirty.

7. [quote name='"Jamaican Hotbox"']If it's high quality herb, you just got stoned to the bone man. Sounds a little like greening out.

I've had that sweaty clammy feeling before too though. Shit is just horrible, happened when I inhaled to much of a cigar though.[/quote]

Haha-well put. I never would've imagined stoned to the bone could be a horrible feeling. Just makes me nervous to smoke again & that is very unlike me.

8. well i took a t break for about a month and then smoked some amazing medical and i was retarded for the next few houres, could hardly move and talk...Im assuming it was just the long t break which caused parinoia when the high set it, and started to panic

9. I've had a similar situation and I was also nervous about smoking again, I just had to start with small amounts and work my way up. I'd pack very little weed and smoked it slowly until my tolerance built up to a point where I could enjoy cannabis again without worrying:smoke:.

10. [quote name='"KingStun10"']well i took a t break for about a month and then smoked some amazing medical and i was retarded for the next few houres, could hardly move and talk...Im assuming it was just the long t break which caused parinoia when the high set it, and started to panic[/quote]

Yea mayb it was part panic attack even. I still am under the court program & will be randomly tested but I have a clean pisser & a whizzanator. They don't watch me so should be good there. But I found myself trying to rationalize the bad episode by saying, mayb i got some of the wasabi pea powder from the peas I was eating on the bud. Mayb wasabi pea powder fucks you up in a bad bad way.But that's probably not as likely.

11. Yea, thats happend to me before happens to everyone, you just got waaay to stoned. With top of the line bud, i say take one big hit and then your done lol

12. i think its time to move onto harder drugs... like crack, crack is so not wack dont listen to the government man they want all the crack for themelves. dont let them have all the crack, fuck the man smoke crack!

13. [quote name='"home wrecker"']i think its time to move onto harder drugs... like crack, crack is so not wack dont listen to the government man they want all the crack for themelves. dont let them have all the crack, fuck the man smoke crack![/quote]

Mom I told you not to post on my threads! Geez.

14. Hahhaha herb hit you like a freight train!

15. i cleaned out for only a weak and was getting almost uncomfortably high but that was right after a huge bong toke and a nice size dab.

16. so that's what being stoned is liked o__O sounds awful

17. [quote name='"GreenRangerFOH"']so that's what being stoned is liked o__O sounds awful[/quote]

That's not what being stoned has ever been like & hopefully not ever again.

18. maybe it was the pipe you smoked out of? maybe it was some cheap aluminum or could have had some residual chemicals on it from when it was manufactured, i dont know just throwin ideas out there

19. [quote name='"9Peace"']maybe it was the pipe you smoked out of? maybe it was some cheap aluminum or could have had some residual chemicals on it from when it was manufactured, i dont know just throwin ideas out there[/quote]

I thought bout that too. I wanna attempt givin it another try in a few but not wanting to use that pos from the gass station.

20. If you don't want to use the gas station piece, and you got nothing else, you can always make an apple pipe. Don't eat it after though it tastes off.

But those little bats usually I don't have problems smoking out off, at least if it's what I think it is. Who knows though, whatever makes you comfortable.