1st real grow, nice pics

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Frisian Dew, Sep 18, 2013.

1. Hey GC I started growing these girls on march 17th way back 6 months ago and this is where i am now, I grew them in 10 gal smart pots and threw em in the ground... been feeding with general organics nutrients as I received a ton of free stuff from them, wanna know anything else? check out my actually grow journal... hopefully it should still be in my link (haven't been on here in a while) DSC_0684.JPG
    DSC_0691.JPG DSC_0682.JPG

these first 3 pics are all of my blue widow, the frisian dew ill post next

• Like Like x 1
  2. should have clarified I have 1 Frisian Dew and 1 Blue Widow

• Like Like x 1
  3. Well done they look great. although the dead leaves id pull off as there just wasting energy that your buds could be using :)

4. Never heard that one before.  Dead leaves fall off naturally and the plant feeds off them until that happens.  A dying leaf does not waste "energy", it just stops collecting it.  Feel free to prove me wrong though.

Nice bush, Frisian.

5. Nice plant. In the last picture there's a crazy looking bug on the leaf. Lol idk doesn't look harmful just an observation

6.  yeah those bugs have been around all summer and theyre all different colours, some solid colours too.. dont seem to be doing too much harm if any

7. heres a few of the frisian dew, the last one is a shot of a premature nug i pulled to test