1st plant.. need tips

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by greeeengrowin, Jan 17, 2012.

1. #1 greeeengrowin, Jan 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2012
    So this is my first time growing medicine, I have an indoor set up of 3 75 watt cfls with lamps, I'm growing Red Diesel, I anticipated the red d to grow more like a indica so I took this clone, I was obviously wrong so I'm making due with what I have to just finish off the flowering duration and start some more. This was almost an experiment if you will, I'm out in the middle of nowhere with no cannabis grower companions to learn from so I was wondering based off the pictures I've taken if anybody could tell me how I'm doing? She is 33 days into flowering. any advice is appreciated, thank you :).

P.s. I know how bad the bottom level of flowers are, my set up is terrible for this stringy sativa :(

P.p.s. I lost my main cola by a curious niece drooping a light hood on it

Attached Files:

2. buds are looking small.if you can add more light. the more light the better. also any nutes? adding molasses during flowering makes buds thick and sticky

3. Yeah I do need to invest in more lights. I'm going to use pretty much the whole plant to make hash with, were about 5.weeks into flowering, I'm super tight on money, is it worth it to add lights this far along?

4. the last few weeks with added light could do wonders. But hash? use to love hash but in my opinion i wouldnt save the trim save the stems put into the freezer after a few grows you can make hash and not sacrifice all that bud. lookin at the picture i seriously feel that would be the best way to get your moneys worth but its up to you good luck let us know how it all turns out