1st PC grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Krispykush, Jan 29, 2014.

1. just transplanted in to a 1 gallon smart pot and chage the meduim to coco coir  hope shes does alot better now

2. i will update tomorrow

3. bullshit... update!!!!!!!

4. Krispy she looks really healthy man, i still think u shouldnt add bloom nutes but since she loves it ill shut my mouth :) keep up the good work and show us a pic for the repot

5. yeah man just trying to keep  use to the bloom nutes so when its times i can give her fulll strength and shes will  love it even more then she does now

6. Update 03/2/2014
    hey everyone  all i gotta say is i think that transplant did fucking wonders  i thinks shes loving her new pot and her crib watered her with lots of love after last nights transplant  cant wait till shes blooming with flowers.. just a quick update and let me know what u think

Here are the pictures:

DSC_0541.JPG

DSC_0542.JPG

DSC_0543.JPG

DSC_0544.JPG

DSC_0545.JPG

7. estamating shes is about  3 weeks  2 days old is that a good overall growth for a pc box grow

8. just looked at her before she went to bed and shes got her pistils  which is fucking awesome cant wait till she will be flowering

9. That plant looks beautiful, good job.

10. funny to see something shipped across the country, in photo. Keep it up.

11. Update 3/3/2014

I couldn't resist  shes just looking so damn beautiful 
    here are the pictures:

DSC_0543.JPG

DSC_0544.JPG

DSC_0545.JPG

DSC_0546.JPG

DSC_0547.JPG

DSC_0548.JPG

12. one of the pictures there is her preflowers 

13. she is ready to bud for you already  :eek:  Automatics, really are automatic.

14. I cant wait till shes really exploded with flowers hey do you guys think i should start feeding her sometiger bloom so she gets use to the bloom nutes or no ?

15. ok so i decided to give her a lil bit if tiger bloom to see how she does so right now and this  how im gunna keep for probably 1nother week and a half  ,, i got  this nutrients in a one gallon container ( 5tsp of big bloom,1 1/2 tsp of grow big and finally 1/4tsp of tiger bloom) we will see how she handles that tonight fed her early this morning at 11:30 am ill be changing it up soon  .. ill keep you updated 

FOR NOW GET BAKED BROTHAS AND SISTAS

16. Update 3/5/2014

hey everyone SHES DOING AMAZING ... Cant say anymore she willl speak for her self although i did lst her shes was touching the bulbs so decided to lst kinda late but will also give her more budding sites then she already has and she seem to be puting out alot more fan leaves and alot more nodes

DSC_0541.JPG

DSC_0542.JPG

DSC_0543.JPG

DSC_0545.JPG

DSC_0546.JPG

17. Great looking plant I think because it is auto the nutes aren't doing any damage. I'm surprised that she hasn't gotten nute burn with the full strength.

Sent from my banana using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. yeah i was kinda surprised to but shes loves it so i just keep on giving lol

19. update tomorrow looks like shes starting to bud slowy but surly